If you had to be stuck on a desert island with any OTer, who would it be?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coedeed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2010

Fear would make a beard boat for me so I'll go with him.

OmgLucky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2010

I hope people realize id already be living on that deserted island under a bridge somewhere on my laptop surfing Off Topic section.

Elan Tedronai

12-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upgrading View Post
I hope people realize id already be living on that deserted island under a bridge somewhere on my laptop surfing Off Topic section.
Who said it was deserted?

OmgLucky

12-17-2010

Hmm, i guess i read it wrong. What the **** is a desert island? It would have to be pretty big to loose its tropical qualities right? As well as "
Definitions of desert on the Web:

• abandon: leave someone who needs or counts on you; leave in the lurch; "The mother deserted her children"
  • defect: desert (a cause, a country or an army), often in order to join the opposing cause, country, or army; "If soldiers deserted Hitler's army, they were shot"
  • leave behind; "the students deserted the campus after the end of exam period"
  • arid land with little or no vegetation"
So my logic was still correct but even more so. The island would only be Desert until those 2 featured in this hypothetical thread appeared right? Come on logic major.

VerKnight

12-17-2010

I'd take Hippo since she's the only person in Off Topic that I could actually trust right now, but, like Ssrae said, she's 15 and it'd be wrong so I won't go with her.

Sooo.......I pick.......

1) Me
2) Myself
3) I

The concept of being alone on a deserted island has always peaked an interest, so I wouldn't be bothered by being the only one around. Doesn't help that my faith in others is very lacking thanks to personal experience.

WarTornPanda

12-17-2010

What the f...? You have a measured amount of trust for people on the internet? Give me a break. lol

Gazzi

12-17-2010

FearCatalyst would just use his manness to teleport you off the island [power most likely stored in his beard/chest hair]. problem. solved.

TheTinyTinyHippo

12-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by elan tedronai View Post
3. Hippo - she's crazy enough that hopefully the indigenous population would stay away for fear of angering her.
: Ddddddddd <3

OmgLucky

12-17-2010

Id choose Sschasohfsodbfskbf because mind ****ing him on the daily is my only form of salvation.
And Elan if i got bored.

Scarlena

12-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza View Post
Hippo is automatically disqualified as she would be able to provide the least entertainment because even in deserted islands, she's 15 ... it's gross.

Also, despite this being incredibly offensive(To women)...
I like how the entertainment just had to be sexual

I am not offended by anything up there. It's pretty hilarious.