If you had to be stuck on a desert island with any OTer, who would it be?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scarlena

12-17-2010

I'm going to give my top three, you don't have to, though.

1. WarTornPanda. He has military experience, and I assume that would help a lot with survival in this situation. While I haven't talked to him much, he seems like a nice guy that wouldn't drive me insane.

2. Ssraeshza. No idea how survivable the Scarlena/Ssraeshza team would be, but at least we would die with interesting conversation.

3. Elan. No clue with experience, decent conversation, but Elan is very pleasant and nice, so he would probably have no problem saying calm.. If death was inevitable, I could think of worse people to die with.

Ssraeshza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2010

I'm pretty sure I could survive alone in a deserted Island, so whoever I choose would be purely for entertainment purposes since I don't really need anyone to help me forage or find shelter. Because of that, my choices would be strictly(well sort of strict) based on feminine charm and looks... Hippo is automatically disqualified as she would be able to provide the least entertainment because even in deserted islands, she's 15 ... it's gross.

1- Scarlena
2- Kohana Sushi
3- Kama Goat

Also, despite this being incredibly offensive(To women)... if it came down to it and I had to slay my companion for food, I figure that the above 3 would yield the most food in that order. Kama Goat seems slender and I think is completely flat chested, so she falls dead last(Almost 0 food from her). Though she's very cute and I bet her accent is adorable so she earns some extra points there.

Anyway, I don't think I would eat a man... so no men.
Sorry Elan.

ANDRETHEGOD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2010

Ssraeshza, next time, just keep it to yourself O_o

Lemons

12-17-2010

Kohana Sushi, because she's the only one with a tasty name. I could probably survive on my own though, I'm sure watching all those Survivorman episodes would help.

Elan Tedronai

12-17-2010

1. Scarlena - For long term survival, Scar would be most compatible with my personality
2. Ssraeshza - For short term survival, I would bludgeon him to death as slowly as possible and cook him for meat.
3. Hippo - She's crazy enough that hopefully the indigenous population would stay away for fear of angering her.

Ravel

12-17-2010

I'll brb...

/makes-LoL-account-for-wife-&-posts-in-OT

:P

Kama Goat

12-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza View Post
I'm pretty sure I could survive alone in a deserted Island, so whoever I choose would be purely for entertainment purposes since I don't really need anyone to help me forage or find shelter. Because of that, my choices would be strictly(well sort of strict) based on feminine charm and looks... Hippo is automatically disqualified as she would be able to provide the least entertainment because even in deserted islands, she's 15 ... it's gross.

1- Scarlena
2- Kohana Sushi
3- Kama Goat

Also, despite this being incredibly offensive(To women)... if it came down to it and I had to slay my companion for food, I figure that the above 3 would yield the most food in that order. Kama Goat seems slender and I think is completely flat chested, so she falls dead last(Almost 0 food from her). Though she's very cute and I bet her accent is adorable so she earns some extra points there.

Sorry Elan.

I would take my bunny Pelusa, and then he'll eat me

Ravel

12-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza View Post
Sorry Elan.
Is there a word for a sexist, but only when it comes to cannibalism?

cannibalexist?

WarTornPanda

12-17-2010

1. FearCatalyst, purely for entertainment purposes. I could also use his beard for warmth.
2. Ssraeshza. Some of you might find this odd considering our relationship with each other, but I would bring him along in hopes of creating rival empires. We could both probably convince the locals that we are gods. Should there be no locals, well...I think he would be the most fun to hunt.
3. Kohana Sushi or Scarlena? I'm assuming this stranded island thing would make them available by default. If not, then I could just caveman that **** and club her.

Elan Tedronai

12-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarTornPanda View Post
If not, then I could just caveman that **** and club her.
Go with Kohana then.