Countering Shaco with Yi?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Indecent

12-25-2009

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm damage?

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2009

i just said shaco out-damages yi. can't you read?

Rezialn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2009

Cleanse.

smokeD

12-25-2009

Run away.

Indecent

12-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bait View Post
i just said shaco out-damages yi. can't you read?
Last I checked you weren't God. I know what you said. And I say Master Yi outdamages Shaco.

Naje

03-04-2010

Wait for HIM to initiate, and don't activate highlander/wuju until he uses decieve and blinks in to attack you. After he's visable then you pop everything, and exhaust him~ During late game Yi should be critting for around 800's so, within 2 seconds he should be dead

makkii

03-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin Trainer View Post
Wait for HIM to initiate, and don't activate highlander/wuju until he uses decieve and blinks in to attack you. After he's visable then you pop everything, and exhaust him~ During late game Yi should be critting for around 800's so, within 2 seconds he should be dead
too bad shacos will crit that yi for 1000 damage without even counting decieve

in all honesty, a shaco not being able to deal with a yi on equal footing has to be horribad, just saying.

makkii

03-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin Trainer View Post
i decieve in, jitb behind you, hit you for half your health before your out of fear, you highlander wuju, i exaust, you exaust i decieve behind you, wait for highlander to come off, hit you again, clone, keep attacking, finish with shiv, eaaasyyy

CryHavoc

03-05-2010

Don't play Yi, for starters.

Ergal

03-05-2010

1. Buy Oracle
2. choose the right clone - easy to say :P (sometimes u wont have a chance to change target after clone dies)
3. Banshee shall prevent you from fear or poison (mercury's can also be nice)
4. Gank him (if nobody has oracle he can still escape)
5. Dont get lured to a bush where shaco could put his box

Yi has more dps than shaco ut shaco will usually get first hits not beeing harmed while yi is runing around with fear, atacking clone or just hadnt chance to see invis shaco.
Geting hits in the back for 2s while beeing feared from both shaco and clone can usually be enough to take yi. here was some post how many dmg can shaco deal with 1 hit (decive, backstab, sheen/trinity, infinity eage, crit runes)
While face 2 face yi rapes shaco apart - but good shaco wont let it to happen