Would you, the community, like to see TT Map Spotlight?

ok 51 96.23%
No 2 3.77%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

@Phreak - Twisted Treeline Map Spotlight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lime Fiasco

12-17-2010

So I've been playing a lot of TT recently and I realized that many people do not understand that TT and SR play completely differently. You build different, have different priorities (for the most part) and generally requires a different mindset to play.

Seeing as how there is such a misunderstanding of the map I am calling on you, Phreak, to create a TT Map Spotlight. Showcasing things like ward and jungle control, the importance of buffs, the variation in item builds etc etc. (all important to SR but in a different way)

I can bet good money that this would instantly increase TT popularity and help improve player skill if a larger majority of users started playing the map.

A poll is included for community opinion. Hell maybe when Magma Chamber comes out we can get a spotlight for that too!

TL;DR - Phreak make a Map Spotlight for TT, emphasizing differences between the two current maps

Addison16

12-17-2010

I think the past noxus vs ionia match was just a SR spotlight, so maybe they'll have a TT spotlight for the next rematch, lol.

seajaydub

12-17-2010

That was an ELO Hell spotlight. That's what that was.

Alex Pan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2010

3v3 is really fun actually, but I only like to 3v3 with a 3 person pre-made. It feels like the quality of players in 3v3 is lower than in 5v5.

Narcindin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2010

I played quite a bit of 3v3 and actually got rather good at it (was almost in the top 100) From what I can see people have very little idea how TT plays. People will try to go to "lane" won't fight over red buff level one. They keep the very static mindset that the first 10-15 minutes of SR has. This will get you crushed in TT.

Lime Fiasco

12-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcindin View Post
I played quite a bit of 3v3 and actually got rather good at it (was almost in the top 100) From what I can see people have very little idea how TT plays. People will try to go to "lane" won't fight over red buff level one. They keep the very static mindset that the first 10-15 minutes of SR has. This will get you crushed in TT.
Exactly the reason why a spotlight would be great. Its such a misunderstood map, yet it is so incredibly fun once you figure it out. It makes the game new again. But who wants to play it if they dont understand how it works?

Plopmonger

12-18-2010

main problem with TT is that there are a few chars that are just broken on that map. Mainly Mundo and Mordekaiser.

Be Calm Carry On

12-18-2010

Twisted Treeline needs more love in general. My queue times suggest there just aren't that many players out there.

reiaopn

04-21-2011

I think the -10% IP is a major detterrant from TT as well.... In general, you usually get around 80 for a SR game, -10% of that is just a bummer..... But still a fun map!