Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just Another Early Win Strat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unifizz

12-24-2009

http://www.leaguecraft.com/strategies/team/54,Pick+us+For+a+Quick+Win!

If you like my strat, please rate it positively and comment on it!

When I first ran into this, me and 4 others (the 4 changed throughout the day) managed 28 games in one day. 26 of those, wins. The two losses were because I let a newb friend try the strat, not the best idea.

HeyJon

12-24-2009

let do it fizz

Unifizz

12-24-2009

Hm idk, after 28 times in one day it got pretty boring :P

cutyohairfoo

12-24-2009

Really evil, evil lineup.

Blitz's grab.

Alistair's knockup/back.

Rammus' taunt.

Throw TF in there with his teleport and gold card stun and I would honestly be tempted to rage quit if the other team was doing this. Not a fun game.

Unifizz

12-24-2009

I'm confused, TF is in there. :S :S

Nevermind, I misread what you said, I understand now. ;p

Gamecmdr

12-24-2009

looks pretty punishing, but what if TF is getting harrased to hard mid, or they have some good counterpushers? it seems like if the initial gank/push doesnt work your in trouble

CryHavoc

12-24-2009

The thing I like the most about this strategy is that even if it doesn't work out well initially, there's still a good balance of champions. It's a little tank heavy, but Blitz can easily go for a DPS build after sheen, and TF will be obviously a designated carry/max damage character.

Unifizz

12-24-2009

@gamecmdr

Quote:
CryHavoc:
The thing I like the most about this strategy is that even if it doesn't work out well initially, there's still a good balance of champions. It's a little tank heavy, but Blitz can easily go for a DPS build after sheen, and TF will be obviously a designated carry/max damage character.

^this.

One or two of the games lasted a good 40 minutes, and we still won it/them.

EchoRex

12-24-2009

Blah, going to make me have to buy Alistar, thought my bundle had him.

Unifizz

12-24-2009

Haha, I'd only want to do this strat if I had a full team of competent people, meaning no newb friends tagging along. Has to be fully coordinated. Pretty much means; do what I tell you to do. (I usually try to lead when I play premades)