@Riot, Chauster on Garen changes

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jubez

Senior Member

12-16-2010

hasn't been OP since the summer.

and to me, not viable in competitive play is the same as not viable at all. I play competitive. I can still go into normal games and go 17-2 easily, but its just ******ed that he gets the heaviest nerf for a champ that was balanced.

And yes, I am mad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jubez

Senior Member

12-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladius Altra View Post
If he was a ban in 90% of ranked games and an auto-pick in the ten 10% that he was not banned i think that is saying something about his balance. viability=/= out classing all of the other tanks in the game. And of course the "greatest garen player" would complain about it. The forums QQ had nothing to do with it. your just mad they are trying to balance all champions. Also your last game going 17/2 as garen COMPLETELY voids your argument
Never banned past the elo of 1500, cause you know what? People are acutally DECENT at that ELO..OMFG IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE.

And i can go 17-2 cause I'm just straight beast with Garen, but i want 27-2.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gladius Altra

Senior Member

12-16-2010

he was not balanced dude. How do you explain he being banned in every ranked game?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gladius Altra

Senior Member

12-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieep View Post
Never banned past the elo of 1500, cause you know what? People are acutally DECENT at that ELO..OMFG IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE.

And i can go 17-2 cause I'm just straight beast with Garen, but i want 27-2.
People do decent at all elos. And watching streams of high elo players he was still banned. I stopped playing ranked long ago because of the tryhards. if hes not viable at all then you wouldnt go 17/2. Saying you are a beast with garen is line saying you are a beast with mord easy mode as hell champions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jubez

Senior Member

12-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladius Altra View Post
People do decent at all elos. And watching streams of high elo players he was still banned. I stopped playing ranked long ago because of the tryhards. if hes not viable at all then you wouldnt go 17/2. Saying you are a beast with garen is line saying you are a beast with mord easy mode as hell champions.
Listen my good brosephine, he has not been banned at high elo since around september like are you kidding me? And stfu cause i am too legit with garen fall back I'm just saying its annoying to only get 17 kills a match when I coulda got over 30...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Garion

Senior Member

12-16-2010

this argument is very convincing...... not...

PS: sunfire Garen was never intended to be viable... just saying

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieep View Post
Listen my good brosephine, he has not been banned at high elo since around september like are you kidding me? And stfu cause i am too legit with garen fall back I'm just saying its annoying to only get 17 kills a match when I coulda got over 30...
ok... that is ironic in so many different levels


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gladius Altra

Senior Member

12-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieep View Post
Listen my good brosephine, he has not been banned at high elo since around september like are you kidding me? And stfu cause i am too legit with garen fall back I'm just saying its annoying to only get 17 kills a match when I coulda got over 30...
I would say watch some streams but now since he is viable he isn't banned any more. the only levels where he didnt get banned were the super high elo such as 1700+. Also you are unranked thus you don't know what you are talking about. back then you could get 30 kills as a tank? hmm ya thats balanced


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mippoose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-16-2010

Since when did garen stack pure tank items?

He stacked like 32 funfire capes and just spun all over your face.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jubez

Senior Member

12-16-2010

and even though he said he was still viable..he kind of contradicted himself by saying "not a strong pick" "not effective at high level of play". Noobs will always get destroyed by Garen. Look at my match history, i still go beast. But noobs will feed me no matter what. I used to build DPS on old Garen and still go legendary.

This game should be balanced for high level play, where he is no longer viable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gladius Altra

Senior Member

12-16-2010

You kind of ruined your own argument there buddy


12345612 ... 13