Evelyn-Malice and Spite

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lilitu

12-24-2009

So I don't think champions really get an honest look in this forum, mostly complaining about them being OP.

Anyway, I think Eve's ultimate, Malice and Spite needs a remake. Maybe I am just terrible with Eve but I don't take it till it till later in the game and if I do, only one level. It just feels out of place and sort of useless. The heal is nice but the attack speed is pretty much useless. The MS is just kind of meh for me because Eve has pretty good MS anyway with Lich's Bane and you don't need to be right next to the person anyway for hate spike.

So I know many people think Eve just needs to be completely redone but right now am I the only one who thinks that her ultimate is sort of useless?

shikasshadow

12-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilitu View Post
So I don't think champions really get an honest look in this forum, mostly complaining about them being OP.

Anyway, I think Malice and Spite needs a remake. Maybe I am just terrible with Eve but I don't take it till it till later in the game and if I do, only one level. It just feels out of place and sort of useless. The heal is nice but the attack speed is pretty much useless. The MS is just kind of meh for me because Eve has pretty good MS anyway with Lich's Bane and you don't need to be right next to the person anyway for hate spike.

So I know many people think Eve just needs to be completely redone but right now am I the only one who thinks that her ultimate is sort of useless?
I think you are missing the point. First of all you grab 1 point at lvl 6 for a few reasons. The first is the heal so you can kill some1 and not have terribly low hp. The second reason is for the MS to chase and/or flee (shadow walk with Malice and Spite MS is hard to stop). Finally, the attack speed helps evelynn PUSH TOWERS and FARM CREEPS. You can even use it in battle if you get 1 physical damage item... honestly, Malice and Spite is far from useless. Once i get rank 1 i go around ganking with increased ms and i dont need to heal cause of its ability...

One of my favorite Champions and her ult is perfectly fine.

Codin

12-25-2009

You just don t know how to play her mate.. Her ultimate is awsome.

U get a free Ghost, u get HP on a kill.. allowing u to tower dive, save your life in a team fight where u usually get focused.. u get more atk speed that means a **** load in terms of dps.

Don t say Eve is OP.. only low ELO people think that. She s not even used in high ELO games because she can be easily countered.

ben4zwin

12-25-2009

she needs a remake though. Her passive sucks, she doesn't have move synergy, her ult is good, but out of place for her style of play, hate spike is fairly weak. Spammable, but weak. She needs a lot of reworks, but stealth and ravage are k.

Disdasdefa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-25-2009

I think Malice and Spite should have it's healing removed IMO. Maybe make her IMS/IAS automatically come out whenever she kills/assists

Pachirisu

12-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben4zwin View Post
she needs a remake though. Her passive sucks, she doesn't have move synergy, her ult is good, but out of place for her style of play, hate spike is fairly weak. Spammable, but weak. She needs a lot of reworks, but stealth and ravage are k.
There is a lot of straight up wrong here.

Yes, Eve's passive is garbage.

Malice and Spite fits her playstyle very well. She is supposed to be an assassin, and able to chain-kill champions.

Hate Spike does not make much sense, but it is very important for Eve to keep Sheen procs up. It needs some moderate tweaking, but ultimately needs to remain a spammable ability.

Ravage is fine, maybe even underpowered.

Stealth is the biggest offender. Of the three stealth champions, Eve is the most stealth dependent. Coupled with the fact that she is a pure melee champion with no escape mechanisms, Wards/Oracles shut her down 100%. Eve was built around stealth, while Twitch and Shaco were not, yet somehow both of them received escape mechanisms that Eve desperately needs.

Deathandecay

12-26-2009

Alright, i'm coming from a view point were I have broken Eve, In the OP fasion. malice and spite Is for heal, MS and attack speed. Combined with lich bane and Hate spike i can clear an entire lane of towers, as long as im uninterputed.

Truly hate spike is not suppose to be your Dps but merely used to proc lichbane/Sheen, exept in my case.

Oh and Ravage...Underpowered lol i think not. Play Eve right and ravage can do 800+ damage

Hate spike enough said. Used for procing sheen/lich bane

Shadowalk, i see nothing about. In my opinion i belieave its quiet OP, in 2 second a group of 1-3 is as good as dead in my case.

Deinbeck

12-26-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilitu View Post

Anyway, I think Eve's ultimate, Malice and Spite needs a remake. Maybe I am just terrible with Eve but I don't take it till it till later in the game and if I do, only one level. It just feels out of place and sort of useless. The heal is nice but the attack speed is pretty much useless. The MS is just kind of meh for me because Eve has pretty good MS anyway with Lich's Bane and you don't need to be right next to the person anyway for hate spike.

Man, this is her bread and butter ability... You pop it as you run towards your target stealthed, wtfbbq them and either run, or move to his closest buddy. You can tower5 dive champs with this ability very easily.

The problem with eve is really a problem with how stealth works. If you don't nerf her stealth with wards and such she will do bad things to you. If you do nerf it she becomes a useless joke to play as.

They need to change the way stealth works in general.

SlyGoat

12-26-2009

Yeah the ultimate is really terrible.

It was a failed attempt at making her a mage/dps hybrid. Just grab one level for the heal and speed and ignore it after that.

TiV3

12-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disdasdefa View Post
I think Malice and Spite should have it's healing removed IMO. Maybe make her IMS/IAS automatically come out whenever she kills/assists
You might as well remove the whole ult then.

Anyway, I enjoy dps evelynn.
Though I'm not quite sure about my build, always running out of space because I pick low/mid tier items mostly.