Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why do runes suck?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zukas

12-24-2009

I just sacrificed 5 of -.23% cooldown runes, to combine them into a "greater glyph" that gives 2.5 hp?!?!?! What the HELL is that? Why on earth would I ever want +2.5 hp wasted on my rune page? I would gladly trade in that 2.5hp just for ONE of my original 5 runes back! 2.5 hp is NOTHING, why are there even runes like that? Why when i combine 5 ability power runes to I get an HP rune? (and a ****ty one at that). 2.5 hp is so neglectable. Im a bit infuriated that I spent the IP on those 5 runes just to get **** on hardcore.

TWO POINT FIVE HP WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF IS THAAT????

Heroes hit for 50 times that AT LEVEL 1 why the hell is this in the game???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyrfang

12-24-2009

Don't combine runes, just buy them from the store with IP.

The combiner is completely random, and, therefore, useless. Only use it if you have a ton of runes you DON'T WANT anymore or want to clean up your runes page, but that's rare so long as you don't waste your IP.

Personally I think they should remove some of the ****pier runes from the game or base the upgrade as a % chance based on which runes you put in. (So if you put in 3 crit chance runes and 2 HP runes, you have a 3/5 chance of getting Crit Chance and 2/5 of HP, rather than 100% random)