Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

g lo

12-26-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtnap View Post
Some suggestions for Teemo character.

Mushrooms - Creeps should not automatically go after mushrooms
Place them out of range of creeps or after creeps already have targets, duh
Quote:
If a creep hits one of my shroosm, the creep should be killed.
In most cases if you have been leveling properly and have just tiniest amount of AP it will, and even if it doesnt, you can easily finih them off
Quote:
Make each mushroom take its full effect. In other words, if I have a champion chasing me, my ONLY defense is to blind him and run back through my trail of mushrooms. If by chance the pursuing champion hits, oh I don't know, FOUR, of my mushrooms, each one should take its full effect.
Shrooms slow, so just place them slightly farther apart and they each will
Quote:
There should be no mushroom damage cooldown.
So what your saying is you wana stack shrooms and have invis champion 1 hit mines placed anywhere on the map, yea thats not ridiculous. By having them DOT, which is what i think you were saying, it give people a chance to heal, or shield, or somthing, instead of just dieing, but most of the time if their going to die, they die
Quote:
I will not play Teemo any longer.
Maybe you shouldn't, apparently you suck with him
Quote:
His ultimate and his Q spell need a little more base damage to be a real threat on the battlefield.
They are a real threat on the battlefield, you just arn't using them right. 3+second blind is devastating and well placed mushrooms(they can hit multiple champs too) can kill an enemy push
Quote:
]If Teemo gets caught by another champion, he's pretty much toast.
You have a speed boost, blind, slow, and advanced knowledge of whose incoming(if you use shrooms right). You seriously need more?
Quote:
If he is supposed to just shoot once and run, then he's pretty much worthless to play.
Passive poison, rinse and repeat and whoever your laning against is constantly losing health

Quote:
]Make Teemo more of a threat and less dependent on ally champs to be viable.
Teemo wrecks when played right. Can't tell you how many times i've owned soloed, and then when the rest of the team comes to gank, own them just with shrooms, then run in to finish them off. Not viable? GTFOMyHouse

Sorry in particularily harsh mood.

Dirtnap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2010

Thanks for the replies. Since hitting level 30, I've rebuilt my mastery spec and I've gotten much better w/ AP Teemo.

And for the person who asked, it wasn't Yi, it was a tank - Sion that ate four of my shrooms.

What I mean about four shrooms is, if I place them too close together and they all get hit at the same time, the net effect appears to be the damage equivalent of hitting one shroom. Therefore, there is a cooldown before the next shroom can take effect on the enemy's health, it seems. Does anyone know a) if this cooldown exists and b) what is the cooldown?

This is not to say that I placed four shrooms close together, it's to say that Sion hit four of my shrooms separately and lived to a) kill me b) return to safety.

Bljurg

02-22-2010

Lol, Sion... ofcourse he survived... he's one of the hardest heros to put down... XD
You know, now that you say it, I also want my bouncing blades to kill more rapidly. One time i threw 10 at a guy and he survived ! Think his name was Baron something...

Craixis

02-22-2010

I play speedy hit and run teemo,
Beserker Greaves, Infinity Edge, and Trinity force... if we haven't won by then I get either a bit more pew pew to finish off enemies or defense to survive attacks/ avoid stuns.

Teemo's Dots do not stack, they reset the cooldown, that's it... so planting 6 shrooms together, unless they're a short walking distance apart (about a second walk, slowed) then they're useless other than scouting (and you only need 1 for that)