Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kayle needs a buff for his ultimate.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bait

Recruiter

12-24-2009

you sure kayle's a she?

1. obviously looks like a guy.
2. deep voice for a woman. possibly a girly man's voice. she sure as heck sounds manlier than mike tyson.
3. man's name.

Enoriss

12-25-2009

Quote:
Bait:
you sure kayle's a she?

2. deep voice for a woman. possibly a girly man's voice. she sure as heck sounds manlier than mike tyson.
3. man's name.

Taken directly from the LoL database;

"branded fallen. Morgana was not innocent, having taken to the practice of the black arts in an effort to fight against the general of her enemy's army - her sister, Kayle"

Klinkin

12-25-2009

Quote:
Bait:
you sure kayle's a she?

3. man's name.

And then you go on to make a whole thread about this.
Seriously, Kayle's a girl. Just because she doesn't look like Megan Fox doesn't mean she isn't female. Plus, armor obscures shapes.

Ephemeral

12-26-2009

kayle's ult is fine, she needs a better passive imo, maybe something useful

Cabal

12-26-2009

Quote:
Ephemeral:
kayle's ult is fine, she needs a better passive imo, maybe something useful

Yeah I agree completely, I rarely get much use out of it. Maybe if it lasted slightly longer or something. I also miss it being able to stun.

12-26-2009

Quote:
Illumise:
Lolwut.
My terribad laptop w/ a geforce go 7400 runs the game perfectly fine w/ 40+ fps and it doesn't drop below 30 at all.
How do you get FPS drops,the games so graphically unintensive.

it's not a graphics issue.

It's a CPU issue, I can assure you.

Xocolatl

Recruiter

12-26-2009

Quote:
Cabal:
Yeah I agree completely, I rarely get much use out of it. Maybe if it lasted slightly longer or something. I also miss it being able to stun.

It's pretty much the same as Zilean's ult--you get a second chance on life. And Zilean is a beast when played by a good hand. Kayle is disgustingly scary too. Pair her up with an assassin, watch her go on Holy Fervor and go on a rampage, destroying everything in 15 miles radius.

Elhehir

01-04-2010

Kayle needs a buff? Tell that to a 4 carry+ Kayle team. A well played Kayle is an asset to any team.