Kayle needs a buff for his ultimate.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lemons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2009

Seriously, why can't his ultimate negate any abilities? He shouldn't be able to be stun, slowed, or disabled when he uses his ultimate.

Howcome Master Yi's ultimate and Udyr's turtle able to negate, but Kayle's isn;t?

Aknar

12-24-2009

agreed but that would demand a cooldown increase as well

btw:it is "her" ultimate

T3Vince

12-24-2009

probably because she can cast her ulti on others.

MuscleMemory

12-24-2009

only buff kayle needs for her ult is a way to self cast it with 1 click, cant tell you how many times lately i click it then go to my picture but wait.... FPS: 06.... dead

Tyrfang

12-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleMemory View Post
only buff kayle needs for her ult is a way to self cast it with 1 click, cant tell you how many times lately i click it then go to my picture but wait.... FPS: 06.... dead
Well, that's your problem right there. Although, I do agree that there needs to be a self-cast hotkey modifier (like Alt+Click)

MuscleMemory

12-24-2009

well if you're lucky enough to not have FPS spikes like the rest of us then good for you

Alt+click would be really nice

Enoriss

12-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleMemory View Post
well if you're lucky enough to not have FPS spikes like the rest of us then good for you
Lolwut.
My terribad laptop w/ a geforce go 7400 runs the game perfectly fine w/ 40+ fps and it doesn't drop below 30 at all.
How do you get FPS drops,the games so graphically unintensive.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

12-24-2009

Im not going to add any useful comments but... Kayle is a she

I8C SRS FACE

12-24-2009

Udyr's turtle doesn't negate CC effects. It only eats a very small amount of damage, which only protects him from an attack or two end-game if he decides to stack AP and get the move to level 5.

Master Yi's ultimate doesn't protect him from death, nor does it eliminate stuns. It merely eliminates roots, snares and slows.

Kayle's ultimate is usable on anyone on the entire party, and negates ALL DAMAGE done to them. It's also got a huge cast range. The point is to use it defensively. It can be used offensively, sure, but generally speaking those situations are more rare. If it also gave people a bubble that simply made them immune to everything for a couple seconds, it'd be overpowered as it'd save a character and therefore probably your whole team every team fight.

And Kayle is a she. How can anyone who's played her still think it's a dude? I get it when someone who's never used the unit makes that mistake, but generally speaking, they aren't the ones requesting buffs.

Klinkin

12-24-2009

As people above have mentioned, Kayle is a girl. If you can;t keep your genders straight or demonstrate proper English grammar, you're going to get a fair amount of disrespect in these forums.
I do agree that Kayle is underpowered, but I don't think it's her ult...too much. The cooldown is rather long and the duration on the short side; before the nerf, it was a lot better. As the game progresses, the frequency of needing an "Oh ****" button increases, especially if you're also that button for your teammates.
@ Tyrfang: Hotkeys. Learn 'em, use 'em, love 'em. I usually keep my cursor near the center of my screen, which is in turn centered on my champion (more often than not, Kayle). Moments like that usually happen more often when I try to save teammates.
I'd actually like to see Intervention return to its old design: 4 seconds invulnerability for Kayle (insta-cast, cannot target allies) with a 60/50/40/30/20 second cooldown. Yes, I'm aware that stacking CD redux with this could give Kayle a 1:3 ratio of invulnerable time, but if opponents can't wait for it to be on CD, then they're doing something wrong. Also, yes, it was Kayle's W ability.