Nunu-Need Help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shurko

01-04-2010

I play quite a bit of Nunu. 9/0/21. I find him very effective with AP and later going to Sheen (I dont think its necessary to go all the way to LichBane, just my preference) Everybody's suggestions seem good and viable except nobody really stresses how great Banshee Veil is on him!

Banshee Veil is a great way to get your ult off in team fights and it can really tip the scales in a team fight. With the veil and Rod of the Ages early game Nunu has plenty of HP. Also, I have to disagree with mana problems on Nunu. He has a passive that allows him to cast for free.

In lane early game, pick up 1 rank of blood boil, level 4 is a good time for this, so you can keep your ice blast maxed. Use blood boil to last hit mobs and then harass with your free spells or consume for free. This method allows for great lane staying power.

Nunu is also great in the jungle. He can quickly grab golem buff to keep your mana and ult up. Flash/Exhaust is a great load on him for early ganks and maneuvering in team fights.

This is how I play Nunu... I rarely die over 3 times in average games and usually get around 20 assists. With no defensive abilities or stuns, I just fail to see why you would play this champion as a tank... He can take some turret shots at the end while consuming creeps, but all in all I see him as your team battle breaker. Flash in, exhaust melee dps, ult, ice ball runners...

Catalyst>Banshee Veil>Swiftness Boots>RoA>Sheen (Glacial Shroud>Icy Heart situational/Sheen>LB if you want the MR and extra AP)

Jozen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-04-2010

I think the best way to play nunu is as a support/gank assister. Blood boil should be kept up on your carry during team fights. Snowballs should be hitting enemy carrys or gank targets. Consume should only have one level and then be maxed last. Basically, I recommend reading dan dihn's nunu guide and playing him like that. I find he's most beneficial to the team that way.

Shurko

01-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozen View Post
I think the best way to play nunu is as a support/gank assister. Blood boil should be kept up on your carry during team fights. Snowballs should be hitting enemy carrys or gank targets. Consume should only have one level and then be maxed last. Basically, I recommend reading dan dihn's nunu guide and playing him like that. I find he's most beneficial to the team that way.
You really cant go wrong going off what dan dihn says. You can tell he puts alot of time into his research.