[Character Suggestion] Hilda - The Obstinant Diva

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SonicTheHedgedawg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2009

Appearance:

• Think: flight of the valkyries large opera diva.
Role:
  • Tank, AoE Disable, melee
Abilities:
  • Q: Take the Stage
    • Hilda rushes to the target area to make her much-anticipated appearance. Her large bulk damages those unlucky enough to be where SHE wants to stand. And, since she has always enjoyed a flashy entrance, she comes with a flash of pyrotechnic special effects which partially (5-25% miss rate) blind foes caught in her small AoE uppon entrance.
  • W: High Note
    • Active: Hilda belts out the highest note she can hit in a cone in front of her. The shrill screech assaults those within earshot both damaging them and shattering their fortitude, lowering both armour and magic resist.
    • Passive: Due to her all-consuming desire to be heard, hilda cannot be silenced while this move is off of cooldown.
  • E: Hold for applause
    • Hilda wants to make sure that NOBODY interrupts her time to bask in glory. As hilda stands still and bows, she silences all enemies around her for 1,2,3,4,5 seconds.
  • R: Showstopper
    • A chorus of valkyries joins Hilda and attack nearby enemies as she sings. The valkyries cannot be damaged or CCd, but stunning or killing hilda durring her song will remove them. Hilda cannot attack while singing, nor can she move, but she gains extra armour and magic resist. If she finnishes her song, the armour and resistance bonuses will slowly fade away. If her song is interrupted, the bonuses drop off immediately.
  • Passive: Center of Attention
    • Hilda demands that all eyes focus on her constantly. if Hilda goes more than 3 seconds without taking damage, her attack power and attack speed spike in an egocentric rage.

NeoHazard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2009

All I can say is "Lol"

I would cry tears of pure joy if this was put into the game.

holySpork

12-24-2009

You would Sonic...

Nice idea... I'd definitely play her.

SonicTheHedgedawg

12-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by holySpork View Post
You would Sonic...

Nice idea... I'd definitely play her.
I like divas

you like tanks

we meet in the middle.

FreakyXarDas

12-25-2009

I like the Idea cause something like that would really go well with LOL but I think that something is missing that would make her extraordinary. Cant really crasp it myself what it could be but will think about it^^

SonicTheHedgedawg

12-26-2009

hmmm... well she would currently lack a backstory... but I think it should be pretty obvious that she came to the league for the attention.

she DOES love attention.