Nexus Tag (how to cope with Surrender penalties)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arafel

Friend of Urf

12-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by railspider View Post
To get to the enemy Nexus, hit it once, then get back to my home Nexus (no using B) - that is my ultimate goal.
qft

Shatterlight

12-25-2009

Wow dude. You have just, instantaneously, made me hate solo queueing less. I am so playing whenever I lose (which is most games...who has an AFKer, a feeder, AND an AP built Ryze all in the same game? Apparently me).

Cleo

12-25-2009

i've (unfortunately) had to play it twice now . i ALMOST made it back with yi, but a twisted fate killed me after i touched it, **** his gate.

Arafel

Friend of Urf

12-26-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figgots View Post
i've (unfortunately) had to play it twice now . i ALMOST made it back with yi, but a twisted fate killed me after i touched it, **** his gate.

Like I said, it's just flat out dishonorable to play with TF as either team in NT.

BobiusMaximus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-26-2009

Evelynn is definitely broken in nexus tag.

The ability to stealth allows her to easily make it to the front of the enemies base, from where you pop your ult, tag the nexus and get out, taking 1k damage max. Stealth up again and get back to your nexus. Easy as pie.

My next goal is to see how many times I can do it in 1 life without fountaining.

Arafel

Friend of Urf

12-27-2009

BUMP because too many people are writing guides on how to waste time in this game.

darkarsenic

12-27-2009

this is fun when you are really winning a game(only time i tried) where we all ported back to base and made a run for the enemy nexus and whoever could get the last hit on the nexus won(with the super minions beating on) too bad the super minions won -_-