A plea.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chip Chipperson

12-15-2010

Look, I know some of the free week champions can be enticing. Kassadin and Teemo look like plenty of fun. But please, if you don't know how to play them, don't pick them in a normal or ranked game. Go make a custom game. Invite some friends. Throw in some bots. Learn the champion.

There's really no reason to ruin the gaming experience of 3 or 4 other people (or even one other person for that matter) because you can't take the time to just go learn a champ on your own.

Now I know people will say that normal mode is the new practice mode. Whatever. Some of us, myself included, avoid ranked for a plethora of reasons (horrible matchmaking system, over-competitiveness, ******s, et al).

Thanks.

Pyropuss

12-15-2010

How is normal any better than ranked?

I've been playing ARAM in practice for over 2 months, i'm sticking with it, do that, people in practice are good people.

Chip Chipperson

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyropuss View Post
How is normal any better than ranked?

I've been playing ARAM in practice for over 2 months, i'm sticking with it, do that, people in practice are good people.
Normal is less competitive, for one, and people tend to be raging try-hards when you *gasp* give up first blood.

ARAM is fun, for sure.