Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So, what's the optimal way to build Urgot after remake?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tenant

Friend of Urf

12-15-2010

I always thought he'd be built best as some sort of AD/Tank hybrid thing, but what do you guys think?

Also, how's Terror Capacitor now? It got a pretty big buff in its shield amount...

TiberiusAudley

Adjudicator

12-15-2010

Terror Capacitor's really only worth it as a shield after ulting -- while you have the armor/MR boost.

Anyway, I'd still go for something along the lines of TriForce and (lol) Manamune. In my eyes, it's less about his item build and more about his playstyle. >_>

But don't take my word for it, I've only played like 5 games as him ever.

Dreamscribe

Recruiter

12-15-2010

Terror Capacitor fills a wonderful role at absolutely shutting down the enemy's ability to focus supports and close gaps. The shield is nice, but the 40% slow at max rank is what makes it hot like fire.

As for building him, I suggest you check out this thread. (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=397686)

TechpriestJadoko

12-15-2010

My current build:

Manamune - Huge mana supply and about 45-ish extra damage. More if you get Banshees.
Mercs - Obvious
Brutalizer - Damage, Armor Pen, and CDR. All required.
Last Whisper - Good damage boost and Armor Pen that stacks with E. Why bother having armor?
Brutalizer to Ghostblade - Basically a way better Brutalizer.
Frozen Mallet - Decent AD boost, and a huge HP boost for survivability. I get this later because Urgot, with HP quints, tends to be rather durable as it is, especially if he uses his ult in a proper manner.
I finish with another Brutalizer, just because it's such a great item on him.

So I have about 60 + 40% Armor Pen on my own, and even more if I hit with E. You'll be doing basically True damage to anyone who isn't a tank, and good damage to anyone who is.

As for Terror, don't use it as a shield. Use it as a constant Slowing effect. I mean, the extra HP is nice, but it really won't last long in a team fight.