New tank items?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cheatnhax

12-15-2010

So with the randuins and sunfire nerfs what are the tanks building these days. I haven't had a chance to play since the patch and since I normally play tanks like Amumu, Rammus, Shen I was wondering what people are replacing their extra sunfires/randuins with.

GIANTISOPOD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2010

They're building exactly what they built before the patch. There is and was no reason to stack sunfires in any form of competitive play, it wasn't viable then, and it surely isn't viable now. Randuin's is still core. No changes at all.

Cheatnhax

12-15-2010

Excellent thanks for the feed back, I figured this was going to the be the case but had not had a chance to test it myself.

thatsmywhitemama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2010

No real changes.

GIANTISOPOD

12-15-2010

To expand, the only difference might be that Randuin's might take a backseat to other tank items now that it isn't quite as good, but you should still be getting it on all tanks under all circumstances. It's just such a good item.