Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Trying to convince myself to play Olaf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arrivederco

12-15-2010

I love him as a character, I really do. Vikings are awesome. And I had a couple great games with him last night, 16-6-12 and 13-5-1.

But he just seems bad compared to your other jungle options like Udyr. Not having Bear and Turtle for survivability and chasing is sad. If my ghost isn't up I really have a lot of trouble catching up to anyone. You can also build tanky Udyr for great survivability and still stun like a boss and do okay damage in teamfights.

So, convince me to give him a chance. What kind of builds do you guys use?

I feel like I need Zeal for chasing, life leech for sustainability, Mallet for hp and slow, boots 2 fairly early for chasing. He's just pulled between so many items early game. And you're still pretty squishy unless you get at least 2 more dedicated survivability/tank items in addition to mallet.

Micar

12-15-2010

Madreds
Mallet
Starks

After he gets these he's pretty much unstoppable with his ult. Just farm farm and farm until mid-late game.

Jungling he's pretty fast but he has to do it at low health.

jeraz

12-15-2010

Dont play olaf....

Play Brolaf!

Moxius

12-15-2010

Quote:
Micar:
Madreds
Mallet
Starks

After he gets these he's pretty much unstoppable with his ult. Just farm farm and farm until mid-late game.

Jungling he's pretty fast but he has to do it at low health.

qft

I buy a zeal just after boots if im laning, but thats just because it complements my crit runes
not to mention *cough* his lategame with phantom and IE ^,^