Trying to convince myself to play Olaf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arrivederco

12-15-2010

I love him as a character, I really do. Vikings are awesome. And I had a couple great games with him last night, 16-6-12 and 13-5-1.

But he just seems bad compared to your other jungle options like Udyr. Not having Bear and Turtle for survivability and chasing is sad. If my ghost isn't up I really have a lot of trouble catching up to anyone. You can also build tanky Udyr for great survivability and still stun like a boss and do okay damage in teamfights.

So, convince me to give him a chance. What kind of builds do you guys use?

I feel like I need Zeal for chasing, life leech for sustainability, Mallet for hp and slow, boots 2 fairly early for chasing. He's just pulled between so many items early game. And you're still pretty squishy unless you get at least 2 more dedicated survivability/tank items in addition to mallet.

Micar

12-15-2010

Madreds
Mallet
Starks

After he gets these he's pretty much unstoppable with his ult. Just farm farm and farm until mid-late game.

Jungling he's pretty fast but he has to do it at low health.

jeraz

12-15-2010

Dont play olaf....

Play Brolaf!

Moxius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micar View Post
Madreds
Mallet
Starks

After he gets these he's pretty much unstoppable with his ult. Just farm farm and farm until mid-late game.

Jungling he's pretty fast but he has to do it at low health.
qft

I buy a zeal just after boots if im laning, but thats just because it complements my crit runes
not to mention *cough* his lategame with phantom and IE ^,^