Leaverbuster, good idea?

Yes 44 89.80%
No 5 10.20%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Opinions: "LeaverBuster"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

quasistellar

12-15-2010

Um, I really don't see how it could possibly be considered a bad thing, unless you're a big time serial offender.

If your "real life" doesn't ever afford you 1 hour of uninterrupted time, I might suggest you play something else.

Wafer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joru View Post
except instead of being imprisoned in a game which they are playing for fun and chose to engage in knowing the time commitment involved, they're imprisoned in a rout where they can't do much of anything except get crushed until the game ends, because it's almost impossible to make progress in a match where you're outnumbered. system.
Its a game, get used to it. My family > 4 random people

Remoose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2010

If you don't have time to play a full game because of their "life" then don't play.
It's frustrating for the other 4 people to play a most likely losing battle.
It's a great system I say.

1st HanarSpectre

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wafer View Post
Its a game, get used to it. My family > 4 random people
It's a business, get used to it.
4 customers > 1 customer

JALbert

12-15-2010

This is why there are single player games.

space jake 2006

12-15-2010

If you don't have time to play the game, don't join a game and waste 4 other people's time in the process. It's simple, LeaverBuster is a great idea.

Spiderfist

12-15-2010

Yeah, people before me have already said it, and it seems absurdly obvious. If you know you might not have the time, don't join a game in the first place. If your life is such a chaotic mess of emergencies that you had to leave enough times to get banned, good, you didn't need to be playing a game, you needed to be sorting out your madhouse of a life.

Heliostorm

12-15-2010

ITT: I wanna dodge games so I can make my win/lose ratio supa 1337

Wafer

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st HanarSpectre View Post
It's a business, get used to it.
4 customers > 1 customer
Its not that simple. Get used to it.
They will lose more to people pissed off because of what riot keeps implementin, then they will to people who are tired of leavers, your going to have them its a 20-70 minute game.

GmanSix

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by quasistellar View Post
Um, I really don't see how it could possibly be considered a bad thing, unless you're a big time serial offender.

If your "real life" doesn't ever afford you 1 hour of uninterrupted time, I might suggest you play something else.
Hammer, meet head of nail.