Ftw phantom dancers?!?!?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eppa

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieson View Post
the reason you stack PDs is
A) full crit chance (critplank, trynd usually)
B) you were Jax.

...Now the second doesn't buy them. So stack them if you are a crit champ. Otherwise, don't.
1. Full crit will often lead to a lower overall damage output than a mix between arpen, damage, crit damage and attack damage.
2.PD is terrible on Jax, you should never get it on him

AreYouReady2Die

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2010

Ya completly removing dodge really screwed my gangplank over hard.

Vs heavy physical 2 phantom dancers, I used to be able to actually use mellee attacks some, now I just die after 1 or 2 parrley, guess I'm gonna have to play tankplank instead of gankplank. He's only completely worthless now instead of being worthless late early - late midgame.

Thanks a lot riot guess ill play yi instead.. Oh wait he's cannon fodder too now...casters ftw!

Pieson

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eppa View Post
1. Full crit will often lead to a lower overall damage output than a mix between arpen, damage, crit damage and attack damage.
2.PD is terrible on Jax, you should never get it on him
I put the champions that crit stacking was actually good on in the parens. A gangplak that isn't going tankplank should have 95+% crit, otherwise he is in essence useless. More useless than critplank was in most situations.

Ninja Toker

12-15-2010

and i have to say, peoples arguements against it sayin, "its more about skills than it is the build" the build is part of the skill, even so, my build just really helped me, now instead of being around 20 kills and 8-10 deaths, im running around 16 kills and 10-12 deaths, i just wanted to die less was all, and yeah the phantoms did give me hella survivability, but thats the point, i found this build on my own and it worked :|

Roginator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieson View Post
the reason you stack PDs is
A) full crit chance (critplank, trynd usually)
B) you were Jax.

...Now the second doesn't buy them. So stack them if you are a crit champ. Otherwise, don't.
I stacked phantom dancers against jax for the dodge chance...it's the only effective way i found to deal with hhim as master yi. other wise i only get 1 for the crit and attack speed...now i'm screwed!

WithoutSkill

12-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shagrarz View Post
Riot-Hey Bro! I hear you like to dodge everything...

Ninja Toker- Yeah Bro! It puts my survivability through the roof!

Riot- You Jax Bro?

Ninja- Nah! I'm Yi Bro!

Riot- No dodge for you!

Ninja- :|
ahahahaha protroll + 10 gazillions

Energy Rune Lord

12-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Toker View Post
and i have to say, peoples argument against it saying, "its more about skills than it is the build" the build is part of the skill, even so, my build just really helped me, now instead of being around 20 kills and 8-10 deaths, I'm running around 16 kills and 10-12 deaths, i just wanted to die less was all, and yeah the phantoms did give me hella survivability, but that's the point, i found this build on my own and it worked :|

A build is not skill. not in this game at least maybe in magic where there are thousands of cards but here you get 6 items to put on your character. Even if you have the greatest items in the game you have no knowledge on how to use your character effectively you are still going to lose. What I am saying is that stop depending on items as much and learn to retreat more or play with a little caution and smarts. I will say again get your skills up and stop using crutches to compensate for what your lacking.

iToggle

12-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy Rune Lord View Post
That's the reason they nerfed it. So you can get hit and not run around the board like your invincible. You have to be able to get hit and die. I am happy even though I used to take advantage. The point is skill not items.

How the hell are you buying them without skill?

Energy Rune Lord

12-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iToggle View Post
How the hell are you buying them without skill?
Are you serious? Did you think about this before you wrote? You can creep kill =no skill, you can KS = little skill, a bad opponent = little skill or you can own your opponent = skill. The first few require nothing more than a few clicks of the mouse. The last one requires you to be able to use your character effectively. Look at my last post. Not just buying items makes you great.