Ftw phantom dancers?!?!?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ninja Toker

12-15-2010

Ok, so i usually play as a Master Yi, and i cant believe they took the dodge chance away from them, i need some help in a new item that would be equal, or if there is anything else with dodge chance besides Ninja Tabi, my regular build is Berserkers Grieves, Phantom Dancer, Bloodthirster, Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, Frozen Mallet

Shagrarz

12-15-2010

replace one of your PD's with a Ghostblade...pop that sucker and things will fall over in the time it takes to blink.

Dodge is really only useful if you spend all your time jungling, or the opposing team's only source of damage is an Ashe. If the dodge chance was the only reason you bought your PD's you're doing it wrong.

Theorycrafter

12-15-2010

Phantom Dancer is still fine, it's just not worth it to stack them any more ^^

Ninja Toker

12-15-2010

yeah but the thing is, 50% DODGE CHANCE god, i pretty much couldnt be hit on the battle field before, and while the ghostblade is really good, and does give yi as sortof second ult, it never really works for me, i just dont like imo, two phantoms is better, but i do see your point

Larson McMurphy

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Toker View Post
yeah but the thing is, 50% DODGE CHANCE god, i pretty much couldnt be hit on the battle field before, and while the ghostblade is really good, and does give yi as sortof second ult, it never really works for me, i just dont like imo, two phantoms is better, but i do see your point
How 50%? You know dodge stacks multiplicatively not additively right?

Pieson

12-15-2010

the reason you stack PDs is
A) full crit chance (critplank, trynd usually)
B) you were Jax.

...Now the second doesn't buy them. So stack them if you are a crit champ. Otherwise, don't.

Energy Rune Lord

12-15-2010

That's the reason they nerfed it. So you can get hit and not run around the board like your invincible. You have to be able to get hit and die. I am happy even though I used to take advantage. The point is skill not items.

Ninja Toker

12-15-2010

very true, and i do use them for the crit, makes a real good use, pretty much a crit every hit, with a LOT of speed, but still they couldve lowered the dodge chance, but i just think taking it completely away was kinda stupid

Energy Rune Lord

12-15-2010

I think that they want to level the play ground where items shouldn't be the focus over skill. Skill and learning your characters are what you should be focused on. Learn to use the abilities and how to fight then add items to the mix. I see too many people just using the same builds over and over again. I used to do that but now I change my builds up and stop listening to what others think so much. I try them out and see what works. Maybe that would work for you too.

Shagrarz

12-15-2010

Riot-Hey Bro! I hear you like to dodge everything...

Ninja Toker- Yeah Bro! It puts my survivability through the roof!

Riot- You Jax Bro?

Ninja- Nah! I'm Yi Bro!

Riot- No dodge for you!

Ninja- :|