Are you happy with the patch.

Yes 94 55.29%
No 32 18.82%
Mixed Feelings 44 25.88%
Voters: 170. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: Like the Patch, or not.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sunfire Sandals

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskofdead View Post
My main problem with Sunfire stacking was not "OP" but just the fact that it was SO no brainer, and there was no variety in how to build Garen. If he stacked Sunfires he was just about as bad as any other heavy duty health stacking tanky type, and requires an insanely farmed ranged carry to deal with. It wasn't that sunfires were crazy OP, just that they were the only obvious best thing to build on Garen IMHO.
I found AD was a lot better and more powerful with 25 armor pen runes. However its less damaging now since judgement nerf. Still viable.

Duskofdead

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khertan View Post
I found AD was a lot better and more powerful with 25 armor pen runes. However its less damaging now since judgement nerf. Still viable.
It depends what you mean by better. A Garen stacking multiple sunfires before the patch was almost impossible for anything but a team focus or well farmed ranged carry to actually kill.

More kills on AD does not necessarily = better in terms of team contribution. Simply being unkillable short of the whole enemy team focusing you is an insanely powerful team contribution.

JonneyMarket

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskofdead View Post
It depends what you mean by better. A Garen stacking multiple sunfires before the patch was almost impossible for anything but a team focus or well farmed ranged carry to actually kill.

More kills on AD does not necessarily = better in terms of team contribution. Simply being unkillable short of the whole enemy team focusing you is an insanely powerful team contribution.
Truth, but garen was originally designed as a Tank, I think he fills his niche better now.

Gaeb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2010

Mixed feelings. I like most of the champ changes, the potion changes, the sunfire change.

Nuetral on most of the other item changes.

Annoyed by the ward duration changes. I like the 1 hp, but the darn things go out fast enough already, aren't cheap, and only stack to 3. Also, Riot needs to implement a 'wards bought' counter in stats.

Tentatively liking the early game level-up nerf and global dragon/tower exp nerfs.