Are you happy with the patch.

Yes 94 55.29%
No 32 18.82%
Mixed Feelings 44 25.88%
Voters: 170. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: Like the Patch, or not.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bze

12-15-2010

Ward duration seems abit short now imo

Camen Sieder

12-15-2010

I don't understand why they didn't just focus on one thing at a time.

FIX ARMOR STACKING!!! balance that out and THEN nerf the champs accordingly.

sunfire was one of the most overdue nerfs I have seen since I started playing. Just armor stacking in general was killing this game. I don't think the nerfs will be enough. I would prefer they keep the HP bonuses and lose more of the armor value so percentage to HP attacks will do more against tank comps...

I'm happy locket was taken out!

Great job on spirate visage too!

Ward nerfs was pretty much a horrible idea... Up the cost and increase the length of those wards. NOT NERF THEM. I hate when I have to sell an item to buy a few wards then rebuy an item because nobody has any slots open. Maybe now they will bind a key to it and give a buff icon so you don't need them taking up your precious inventory slots...

I can't figure out the ward nerf for the life of me. You pick up 3 wards place 2 of them get into a team skirmish and your first will be gone before you can place your last one...

It was a pros and cons type of patch with the cons not affecting me all that harshly and the pros actually helping me out more. I am not really happy or excited about the patch because I can't make sense of a few changes put in compared to those much more needed.

blah focus armor stacking, get it right then worry about the rest.

Camen Sieder

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskofdead View Post
Agreed about Garen, disagreed about Twitch.

Twitch is basically Ashe with stealth, aoe slowdown, a self-damage buff, and a self-speed buff. If the community in general agrees ranged carries are quite overpowered, then a complaint that Twitch is somehow an undue victim is sorta laughable.
go play 50 games as ashe then go play 50 games as twitch then tell me why in the hell you play them the same way... Ashe = best initiation skill in the game + perma slow. Twitch is a crit champ much like tryndamere. High risk high reward, but he had a huge damage ult with crits and AS vrs a huge crit increase can't die for 6 seconds ult to towerdive any at 6 and spin through the bushes to get away.

Ashe is a single target focus champ with 2 AoE slows and one perma slow. Twitch is a predator and preys on those who play sloppy or leave themselves over vulnerable. IDK I just couldn't imagine even considering to play them the same way

Schanner

Master Recruiter

12-15-2010

i like everything but the changes to udyr

Duskofdead

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxKillMeFirstxX View Post
go play 50 games as ashe then go play 50 games as twitch then tell me why in the hell you play them the same way... Ashe = best initiation skill in the game + perma slow. Twitch is a crit champ much like tryndamere. High risk high reward, but he had a huge damage ult with crits and AS vrs a huge crit increase can't die for 6 seconds ult to towerdive any at 6 and spin through the bushes to get away.

Ashe is a single target focus champ with 2 AoE slows and one perma slow. Twitch is a predator and preys on those who play sloppy or leave themselves over vulnerable. IDK I just couldn't imagine even considering to play them the same way
Until Ashe can stealth and then pop out and pentakill by hitting R, I do not and won't see much of your point. Sorry. The first thing I was told about playing a ranged carry by a more experienced friend was that ranged carries are all about positioning. That's entirely beside the point when you can just stealth and go where you like. You can hop out and grab the easiest kills in the worst situations and you can prevent the enemy team from any organized effort to focus down the carry or ranged damage first because you can enter the battle whenever you feel like it.

I don't feel sorry for Twitch.

KrupsMcGee

12-15-2010

I love it in concept, but in practice I'ma have trouble adapting. It might take a handfull of games before I get the hang of it.

Which champs should I play, what team comp is viable, should I buy wards or just play teemo? What frikkin items do I even build anymore?

JonneyMarket

12-15-2010

bump for justice

Sunfire Sandals

12-15-2010

Honestly if you QQing over particular things like sunfire stacks, you must be really bad if you have to rely on overpowered tactics. They get nerfed for a reason.

Duskofdead

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khertan View Post
Honestly if you QQing over particular things like sunfire stacks, you must be really bad if you have to rely on overpowered tactics. They get nerfed for a reason.
My main problem with Sunfire stacking was not "OP" but just the fact that it was SO no brainer, and there was no variety in how to build Garen. If he stacked Sunfires he was just about as bad as any other heavy duty health stacking tanky type, and requires an insanely farmed ranged carry to deal with. It wasn't that sunfires were crazy OP, just that they were the only obvious best thing to build on Garen IMHO.

FlamingPurpleGuy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2010

doesnt affect me much, just buffs my malz, and fixes a bug for poppy
i just wish that they'd buff veigar