Are you happy with the patch.

Yes 94 55.29%
No 32 18.82%
Mixed Feelings 44 25.88%
Voters: 170. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: Like the Patch, or not.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JonneyMarket

12-15-2010

Okay the patch that 90% of the community has been asking for, for months is here. I've seen a lot of positive and negative feedback. I'm just curious were the margin of approval/disapproval are.

Karthage

12-15-2010

Mixed feelings, love the changes to existing items as well as most of the champion changes. However, I do not think Locket needed to be removed and I think the CD nerf to Gragas's ult was overkill.

Shagrarz

12-15-2010

I'm a fan of the changes. This due to the fact that I'm not a mouth-breathing sunfire-stacking Garen.

Dreadstone

12-15-2010

I like it all but the item changes. I really hate it when riot messes with items. only one i somewhat agree on was making sunfire unique. oh and removing locket?... pointless item in my opinion anyway...

Minrog

12-15-2010

I liked what they did to Gragas/Udyr/Garen, but I don't like the jungling and health gain changes. No commitment regarding the locket, waiting to see if it comes back soon first.

Duskofdead

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonneyMarket View Post
Okay the patch that 90% of the community has been asking for, for months is here. I've seen a lot of positive and negative feedback. I'm just curious were the margin of approval/disapproval are.
I'm glad that Innervating was removed and Sunfire was made unique, but I think tanky stacking is still going to remain a dominant strat in solo queue that is difficult to counter.

The item changes to ranged carries seem to be an indirect nerf to ranged carries by sorta making them choose "between" armor penetration and attack speed (mostly regarding the Last Whisper change) when they need both to deal with tanky stacking. Ranged carries, especially late game, are always only 1 cc away from insta-dead. I wish sometimes I could take Riot devs into my solo queue games with me so they could see what happens when a team with 3-4 tanks just gets aggressive early and bullies Ashe (and the whole enemy team) away from farm. Your ability to kill them until a ranged carry gets rather extensively geared up is questionable, while their surviveability is massive and their ability to focus damage down anything but another tanky team is extremely potent.

I can't foresee these changes being severe enough to change that at this point. I think that if ranged carries need nerfing, then more defensive items need to mkae you choose between health and armor, rather than so many great items giving you tons of both. Tanks still just pack those items and so you need insanely geared carries to drop them. And the ability of a heavy tanky team to harass the enemy team from farm late early/mid game and onward is still quite high.

Sallad Hunter

12-15-2010

The only thing that really bothers me is lowered ward durations...really? lowered ward durations? Really?!!? REALLY!?!

THEFACEROLLER

12-15-2010

Who voted yes to this? Oh yeah I forgot all the brain dead 600 ELO specials who thought Garen was OP. Seriously this patch destroyed so many champions that did not need it.

Twitch got it the worst and for no reason other than the guy who makes videos thought he was super OP. Thanks for ruining the game noobs.

BroForgotnglory

12-15-2010

they overdid the nerfs on some champions but i've come to expect such from riot. they'll fix it, eventually..... x.x

other then that awsome patch.

Duskofdead

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFACEROLLER View Post
Who voted yes to this? Oh yeah I forgot all the brain dead 600 ELO specials who thought Garen was OP. Seriously this patch destroyed so many champions that did not need it.

Twitch got it the worst and for no reason other than the guy who makes videos thought he was super OP. Thanks for ruining the game noobs.
Agreed about Garen, disagreed about Twitch.

Twitch is basically Ashe with stealth, aoe slowdown, a self-damage buff, and a self-speed buff. If the community in general agrees ranged carries are quite overpowered, then a complaint that Twitch is somehow an undue victim is sorta laughable.