How do you build your Nunu?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leon27607

12-15-2010

I typically go, mejais, boots, banshees, guardian angel, then if game still hasn't ended, abyssal if their mages are still raping you even though you have banshees, voidstaff if they got a lot of MR, or zhonyas for more damage. His spells already do a lot, thus the only AP item you'll need is mejai's, banshee's prevents 1 spell from disrupting your ulti and GA helps you keep your stacks, I typically run Ignite, flash on nunu.

St Viers

12-15-2010

I play a weird nunu: I jungle, and play him an AD/AP beefy hybrid. Basically, after razor I get Rylai's, Frozen Mallet, Banshee's. I see nunu being best as a ganker and pusher, so why not make AA with him a useful skill? Gank by slowing w/ iceblast+rylai's slow, and then once I Bloodboil an ally and start autoattacking, the lizard buff+frozen mallet resetting the item-based slow allows more ice-blasts, and keeps the gankee very controlled.

My optimal nunu build is Razor (turned into bloodrazer/wriggles or sold depending on how game is going), Veil, Move3 boots, Rylai's, Frozen Mallet, Gunblade. If I can easily control both jungle's buffs, I sometimes drop the Frozen Mallet for a more match specific item. If we are playing terrible players, I get the snowball items, Boots, Gunblade, Rageblade, Veil.

TIomat

12-15-2010

Trying him out in practice games with bots at the moment. Jungling is difficult, at least for me. Im usually fine if I can get past the golem in the beginning, its just a matter of getting the right items.

Now its just a matter of worrying about getting ganked in jungle and setting up ganks.

IAMAnthro

12-15-2010

Tank nunu should absolutely RUSH a catalyst for B veil. Then you should get boots, which will probably be merc treads. Finish B veil, then see what the enemy team has. Alot of physical champions warrants Sunfire Cape or Randuin's Omen. Magic damage gets Abyssal scepter. If your team is dying, or you need both, get aegis. If you need more damage, get some AP in a zhonya's or a Void staff, depending on how much M resist they have. This build works for both jungle and lane, so have fun!