How do you build your Nunu?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrunkPikachu

12-15-2010

in fact, you can even jungle without Smite with Nunu, if that makes you more comfortable

SuchIsLife

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Leik Mudkipz View Post
i jungle with Nunu and do so quite competitively. Start the game with 1/21/8 masteries, and a flat hp rune page
Why would you run 1/21/8 instead of 0/21/9? 15% longer buff duration is far more useful than 5 seconds off the smite CD and 5 gold when you use it.

You'd also be safer in the jungle if you ran armor yellows instead of hp, not much point in having relatively high max hp if you're running around at half most of the time.

TIomat

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkPikachu View Post
in fact, you can even jungle without Smite with Nunu, if that makes you more comfortable
That's good to know. It's not Smite that bugs me, its properly setting up ganks. Unless they're obviously over-extended, I have a difficult time with it.

CptSeaCow

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkPikachu View Post
Please no... just... no . I hate when junglers in general don't grab smite...

ClownPen

12-15-2010

I tried to jungle as Nunu and I always got ganked at Blue Buff when I take it because my health gets too low. I can't tell you how many times a stealth character has come in and stolen my buff. Jungling has been a complete bad experience for me, so I never jungle with him anymore, despite being able to take on dragon at six minutes when I do successfully jungle.

Mandolus

12-15-2010

I build Nunu differently in pretty much every game I play him in. It all depends on what your team needs vs what the enemy team can do.

NeilPatrickTaric

12-15-2010

locket

fatrend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2010

Cloth Armor>Mobility Boots>Madreds Razors>Wriggles (Hates gonna hate, i like the free ward) > RoA>Defensive item that suits the situation>RoA>Defensive item that suits the situation.

fatrend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClownPen View Post
I tried to jungle as Nunu and I always got ganked at Blue Buff when I take it because my health gets too low. I can't tell you how many times a stealth character has come in and stolen my buff. Jungling has been a complete bad experience for me, so I never jungle with him anymore, despite being able to take on dragon at six minutes when I do successfully jungle.
You can start at any camp as Nunu. I'd be willing to argue you can start at red and go faster than blue.

Krassith

12-15-2010

Smite + Consume + WoA + Spirit Visage = So much healing

Of course Banshees Veil is a must to pull off your ult and whatever other items you need for the matchup.