My summoner is Cassiopeia. so what?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quintessence

12-15-2010

people constantly thank me for giving them 32 health.

Frode Munksgaard

12-15-2010

Lol you've obviously been owned by Riot, I think they owe you a free champion, and try to guess which one.

I once had a similar case, I was in a pvp movie in wow once, the guy was the hottest name on the server, he slaugthered me ofc, and everyday past that day, I got atleast 1 whisper a day saying:" haha you got owned by Grim!"

Swampf0x

12-15-2010

Have people really been giving you that much trouble about it?

If Riot ever released a Swampfox I'd be extatic tbh.

Grand Xerxes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GambitAllStar View Post
You do realize the majority of the world is intellectually ******ed right.
fix'd that for you

AdamantiumClaws

12-15-2010

i was hopping they would of used teh Greek Astrology for her abilities.

Uccisore

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassiopeia View Post
After the release of the new champ, Cassiopeia, people keep asking me how the hell I named my account Cassiopeia and got to level 30 with 500+ games played. They even accuse me of using some kind of hacking program to power level my account up to this point.I'm so sick and tired of this.

So people, Cassiopeia is not a name Riot came up by themselves, alright? It is the name of constellation. In Greek myth, she is the mother of Andromeda.

Wiki can help: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassiop...nstellation%29

PS. I'm sorry if my broken English ruins your day.
Right,but how did you know Riot was going to make this champ when you named the constellation?

Migzz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2010

Alright Riot I will pick next champion's name.
Rolls random dice with letters.
M I G Z Z
next champion name by random dice luck is: Migzz. Thanks Riot.
EDIT: oh yeah I forgot if you kindly accept my offer I could make a really nice Wikipedia entry :P

kthnxbai

Recruiter

12-15-2010

how did you hack wikipedia also?

TiberiusAudley

Adjudicator

12-15-2010

People constantly ask me if I'm an Adjudicator, and some of them thank me for inviting them to the Mythos beta test.

DotEleven

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassiopeia View Post
After the release of the new champ, Cassiopeia, people keep asking me how the hell I named my account Cassiopeia and got to level 30 with 500+ games played. They even accuse me of using some kind of hacking program to power level my account up to this point.I'm so sick and tired of this.

So people, Cassiopeia is not a name Riot came up by themselves, alright? It is the name of constellation. In Greek myth, she is the mother of Andromeda.

Wiki can help: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassiop...nstellation%29

PS. I'm sorry if my broken English ruins your day.
If you're English is broken, all of my language arts classes were for nothing because I don't see anything grammatically wrong with your post.