Watch the Finals of the ESL Major Series Tomorrow!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Overlord Nero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2010

Ahh Finaly im able to watch osaft play again. In my opinion hes the strongest player in europe, the best in the german team. At WCG they took first place in europe and got second place world wide. This match should be much more worth watching than noxus vs. ionia

GrimGreener

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2010

Thanks for the day before warning Riot. Cause I can really change what hours I work literally 24 hours before I work.

Seriously though Riot, it feels like you've just been changing things in favor of teens and kids still in high school or even elementary. What about those who actually spend their hard-earned (or maybe not so hard, who cares) for expensive champs, just to get them nerfed into oblivion in the next patch or two. Listening and nerfing all champs people QQ about except a select few that kind of are the poster champs of LoL. And a live stream to come up the next day without warning beforehand. Not to mention censoring the word that starts with a D and rhymes with spam.

Riot, it's getting worse and worse. I thought your game would outlast HoN or maybe even DotA... but you come up with this patch when HoN 2.0 comes out.

You know, I used to say I prefer LoL to HoN, but if this keeps up, I might leave LoL despite the 50$ I spent on it.

joshiez

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miriagie View Post
Thanks for the day before warning Riot. Cause I can really change what hours I work literally 24 hours before I work.
Seriously though Riot, it feels like you've just been changing things in favor of teens and kids still in high school
You know, I used to say I prefer LoL to HoN, but if this keeps up, I might leave LoL despite the 50$ I spent on it.
You sound like a teenager still in high school. They posted a link to a stream of an online tournament and you threaten to leave LoL because you can't change your work schedule? Think for a second about how immature and petty you sound.

Feel free to take your ball and go home.

MC1179

12-15-2010

where can I find the semi final matches?

Seadawg

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshiez View Post
You sound like a teenager still in high school. They posted a link to a stream of an online tournament and you threaten to leave LoL because you can't change your work schedule? Think for a second about how immature and petty you sound.

Feel free to take your ball and go home.
you are an idiot if you cannot see his other points. oh and btw, l2read past first line nub

Llamafarmer

12-15-2010

11am pst? wtfudge :S bah it'll start 1hour after i goto work for the evening. humbug.

MattMarcou

eSports Manager

Follow RiotMarcou on Twitter

12-15-2010
2 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamersLegends View Post
This new patch will change the entire gameplay
The match will be played on the previous client (i.e. Trundle build).

MattMarcou

eSports Manager

Follow RiotMarcou on Twitter

12-15-2010
3 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frolossus View Post
will these be recorded?
Yes, there will be a recording available on ESL TV.

bloodomen91

12-15-2010

cant wait! should be awesome for sure! im deffinatly tuning in!

hoodlom

12-15-2010

Not cool Riot, I'm at school during that time :l