Lanes that can Money Dragon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Syrinxian

12-15-2010

This Idea came up for my room mate and I yesterday, as we're both the type who like to control the Money Dragon. We usually lane bot so it's always just off screen from us.

What are some lanes that could really take advantage of money Dragon, and is still a viable lane. Nothing like double smite or anything,b ut a legit lane that could run to money Dragon when it pops up, kill it in ten seconds then return to the lane to defend the tower.

My immediate thought is something with Nunu in it for that extra damage boost vs creeps.

We usually lane a Mundo/Kennen lane, and could possibly do this with that lane, but I don't feel like the damage is there enough early game to just step out for ten seconds then step back in. What do you guys think?

Harbin

12-15-2010

Nasus.

DrDragun

12-15-2010

Obviously Yi, Amumu, Nasus, Kogmaw, and Malz have skills that would help rip him down but idk about 10 seconds. Heimer is pretty fast too

4ndy

12-15-2010

Or even someone like Nunu and ChoGath, (assuming Cho is level 6 or higher). However most teams don't like 2 tank people in same lane. So I don't know.

uncle anime

12-15-2010

dr. mundo can easily solo dragon at 6 with a little bit of lifesteal and sadism and it doesn't take him very long at all

Dominus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbin View Post
Nasus.
solos it at lvl 6

DoomManufact

12-15-2010

have a jungler. WW can do it at lvl 4 w/ madred's

also, in any respectable ELO the enemy jungler/team will have dragon warded by the 2:50 mark, so unless you're super fed or you somehow wiped them by that time, it's not gonna work

Rhynocerous

12-15-2010

You and your friend just had the "idea" of killing dragon every time it comes up?
You're kidding right?

Wonton55

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2010

A lot of junglers can do dragon at 4 with double buff and smite. The problem isn't being able to kill it easily, the problem is being able to kill it before mid and bot converge on your ass, steal the dragon, and then gangbang you.

Syrinxian

12-15-2010

ten seconds might be a bit of a hyperbole, but the basic idea is there. I want it to be quick enough that we could grab it in response to pushing the lane to their tower. We might miss a lane of creeps, but the xp from the dragon and global gold makes up for that.

Really, we have the meat shield (mundo) it's deciding on the DPS to get it done fast. I suppose Kennen could do it, especially since Dragon gets stunned by his passive, but I was kind of looking for a champion that would make it a quick job that's ranged and has a stun.