archangels stacking question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

prYzm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2009

so i had a quick question hopefully someone can help me with. As everyone knows the highest ap attainable is 5 archangels and a zhonyas. however when stacking the archangels im curious, do you have to completely get the mana stack up on one before you buy the next, or can you buy 2+ at one and generate the mana on both at the same time? if anyone knows i would be much appreciative (cannot play atm so thought id ask)

JayceJa

12-23-2009

its unique, you dont get the mana stack up from subsequent archangles regardless of how you get them

wildfire393

12-23-2009

Yeah, although the 2% of mana stacks, you can only ever gain mana from one staff.

I believe, however, that you can gain mana from the Staff and a Tear simultaneously, as they are different item passives and are not Sheen/Trinity/Lichbane.

There also is no "max" on the staff's mana gain, but if you were to do this ideally, you'd be maximizing each tear to 600 individually as you were building them into staves.

Delicious Donut

12-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire393 View Post
Yeah, although the 2% of mana stacks, you can only ever gain mana from one staff.
Yes.
Quote:
I believe, however, that you can gain mana from the Staff and a Tear simultaneously, as they are different item passives and are not Sheen/Trinity/Lichbane.
No.
Quote:
There also is no "max" on the staff's mana gain, but if you were to do this ideally, you'd be maximizing each tear to 600 individually as you were building them into staves.
No.

The SHP

12-24-2009

btw, it is no longer the highest amount of AP to get 5 archangels and a zhonyas. 4 archangels, a full soulstealer, and a zhonya's gives about 100ish more, at least in my testing. And it costs less!

and yeah, tear and archangels is the same unique, so you can't gain from them simultaneously, and the archangels is limited to 600 bonus mana.