Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Free Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LookAtTheNub

Recruiter

12-25-2009

Quote:
ChaosXan:
word of advice, just go for 2 Rod of Ages from the start or you'll die and die and die and die...

he's very very squishy but also needs absurd AP to do any good damage.

And take at least 1 rank of Wall of Pain at level 2 or 3, max it later.

Don't tell him how to play Karthus XD

Ekinn

12-25-2009

yeah there is too many free champions available, i played with noobs EVERYSINGLE DAYS for this rotation, geez.

sycsadist

12-26-2009

thanks for karthus! woohoo!! ^_^

Benwa

12-26-2009

Quote:
Bearclops:
Please remember to practice with your new champions in bot mode. Don't need games swarmed with a bunch of flying frozen chicken dinners.

Amen.

Asfastasican

12-26-2009

According to that free champion analysis, melee dps come cheap!

Slaves

12-26-2009

Oh please not Karthus... I really don't want them on my team using Requiem to harass.... Sometimes I hate rotations ;~;

Pen15Mightier

12-26-2009

Quote:
j oliver:
We are rotating the 10 free Champions. Yes, Anivia, the most requested Champion for the rotation, will be free! We are also bringing back a newly buffed Udyr (try him again - he's better).

This week (Week 5), we will have the following Champions free:

[code]Anivia Mage
Annie Mage
Cho'gath Tank
Heimerdinger Support
MasterYi Melee DPS
NuNu Tank
Shaco Melee DPS
Tristana Ranged DPS
Twisted Fate Ranged DPS
Udyr Melee DPS[/code]

Next week (Week 6) we will have another set of free Champions:

[code]Ashe Ranged DPS
DrMundo Melee DPS
Evelynn Melee DPS
Janna Mage
Karthus Mage
Kayle Tank
Singed Tank
Sivir Ranged DPS
Warwick Melee DPS
Zilean Support[/code]Stats for the lineup are below for those that like charts. If you have suggestions for the coming weeks, let us know.

- j oliver

Note to Riot...Janna really isn't a 'Mage' she's almost entirely support. Let's see, a skill that buffs dmg and heals a unit (support), a nuke that knocks them up in the air (nuke), a nuke that slows down an enemy unit (nuke), an ult which moves enemies and heals team (support).

I don't ever see a Janna that can nuke someone to death. It's almost all in her movement buff and heals/slows that win games with her.

On that same note, I'm not really sure Kayle should be classified as a TANK either. Sure she's beefy in the stats gain and armor. She's almost entirely support as well. A slow nuke (nuke), an AOE ranged granting buff to herself (uh...ranged dps?), a heal/haste (support), ulti of invul shield (support)...She's more of a Support as well.

CptFlowers

Recruiter

12-26-2009

How do you redeem heroes. I type in the heroes name into the redeem code area and my email on the account. then it says theres some error? please help!

eXes

12-26-2009

You can buy champions in the "champions" section.

LookAtTheNub

Recruiter

12-26-2009

Quote:
Pen15Mightier:
Note to Riot...Janna really isn't a 'Mage' she's almost entirely support. Let's see, a skill that buffs dmg and heals a unit (support), a nuke that knocks them up in the air (nuke), a nuke that slows down an enemy unit (nuke), an ult which moves enemies and heals team (support).

I don't ever see a Janna that can nuke someone to death. It's almost all in her movement buff and heals/slows that win games with her.

On that same note, I'm not really sure Kayle should be classified as a TANK either. Sure she's beefy in the stats gain and armor. She's almost entirely support as well. A slow nuke (nuke), an AOE ranged granting buff to herself (uh...ranged dps?), a heal/haste (support), ulti of invul shield (support)...She's more of a Support as well.

First of all... Janna is a mage because she mostly uses spells to deal damage -_-

Secondly, people were talking about Kayle in the first page didn't you read it?