New Free Champions

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

12-24-2009

Week Six I get no new poeple T.T

Shouldint Poppy be up then? Or is she just not free that week

reziel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2009

I don't know what's better,

Janna - Mage

or

DrMundo - Melee DPS

. . .

MUNDO is nothing but MUNDO, and Janna just blows.

T a e

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-24-2009

where's corki?he hasn't been played for longest time.1. HE IS NOT FREE EVEN AFTER YOU PURCHASE THE GAME2. HE IS A LEGENDARY HERO COSTS 6300 IPRIOT put him on free rotation so we can try him out after some changes in current patch

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

12-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by T a e View Post
where's corki?he hasn't been played for longest time.1. HE IS NOT FREE EVEN AFTER YOU PURCHASE THE GAME2. HE IS A LEGENDARY HERO COSTS 6300 IPRIOT put him on free rotation so we can try him out after some changes in current patch
By game I take it you mean he's not part of the collectors edition.
He is however part of the champion bundle
and affordable with the RP in the Collectors Edition.
Corki was available pretty early on in the rotation if I recall.

Maharaja

12-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBash View Post
If every champion will be free to play in a certain week you might just shut down the champion store. This is getting ridiculous, enough dissapointments for today!
I kinda agree with this GBash. 10 heroes for a week is too many I think. And it is not like you have to wait 5 weeks to play your favorite hero. There are 42 heroes, so almost 1 in 4 weeks you can play your fav hero. And by the way, I am not even mentioning most people have more than one fav hero. Most probably players like to play/play well with at least 3-4 heroes.

But against this argument, there is also a point. Teams are 5-5. If only 6 heroes are free for example, games between beginning level players will all include the same heroes.

Hmm... should think a way to solve this..

Yana

12-25-2009

I'd like to see more of the recommended heroes for free. I know most of them are cheap, but for example last week, only Sivir was available. It would make the game easier for newer players to get into.

Kyoraku Shunsui

12-25-2009

SWEEEEEEEEEEET! Karthus on week 6. I have been waiting sooo long to get my hand on him ^^ I hope he is worth the 6300.

Thanks guys!!!

Szabster

12-25-2009

OH NOEEEZ!!! My monopoly on Karthus will be over soon... Oh well, I'll play with Teemo then... It was pretty funny to see noob cho gaths and it will be funny to see dying Karthuses as well

Nooj

12-25-2009

In genreal they're rotation is decent ^_^ though I've already bought the collectors pack, and the champion pack so :/ I'm good to go.

Had to buy Nidalee, and Udyr O.o which I was gladly able to do. But now I haz no runes T_T but owell give me a week or so I'll be good.

-Nooj

"I'm a toiger, I'm a toiger! Beawr I'm a big scarey beawr! Toitle stop hitting me I'm a toitle! YEEEEEEEEER I'M AN AIRPLANE!"

-Udyr

ChaosXan

12-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoraku Shunsui View Post
SWEEEEEEEEEEET! Karthus on week 6. I have been waiting sooo long to get my hand on him ^^ I hope he is worth the 6300.

Thanks guys!!!

word of advice, just go for 2 Rod of Ages from the start or you'll die and die and die and die...

he's very very squishy but also needs absurd AP to do any good damage.

And take at least 1 rank of Wall of Pain at level 2 or 3, max it later.

12345678 ... 12