New Free Champions

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord GiantR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2009

Dam.n free Shaco, that means that people will start playing Shaco and that is not good since i will have to fight with them in order to take him. And that also means that there would be enemies Shaco's and i'd be angry since they can't play Shaco and they'd be ruining the potential of him. Dam.n

LightPerson

12-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by j oliver View Post
We are rotating the 10 free Champions. Yes, Anivia, the most requested Champion for the rotation, will be free! We are also bringing back a newly buffed Udyr (try him again - he's better).

This week (Week 5), we will have the following Champions free:

Code:
Anivia        Mage
Annie        Mage
Cho'gath    Tank
Heimerdinger    Support
MasterYi    Melee DPS
NuNu        Tank
Shaco        Melee DPS
Tristana    Ranged DPS
Twisted Fate    Ranged DPS
Udyr        Melee DPS
Next week (Week 6) we will have another set of free Champions:

Code:
Ashe        Ranged DPS
DrMundo        Melee DPS
Evelynn        Melee DPS
Janna        Mage
Karthus        Mage
Kayle        Tank
Singed        Tank
Sivir        Ranged DPS
Warwick        Melee DPS
Zilean        Support
Stats for the lineup are below for those that like charts. If you have suggestions for the coming weeks, let us know.

- j oliver
i want to play these guys but it wont even let me get on

Zack1996

12-24-2009

Yi gets brainless late game. Just plain hitting when a rare spell cast sometimes own even 2-3 tanks at once :S

The lineup this week is rather interesting. Udyr came back after people hating him for the 1 week that he was free for.

Anyway, any news of new champions? Would love to see another soon

I don't really understand why someone has to stick to 1 champion. I personally think going between champions is pretty cool. I used to think Taric was **** but decided to play him last week. Loved playing him and some other champions that I never used before.

I support the small pool of champions, so certain champions would get played more

Question: How are the champs rotated? Cos some champs seem to appear only a few times (Heim) and others appear much more (Yi and Nunu I guess).

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

12-24-2009

Yi and Nunu are sorta "crowd friendly" champions. They probably rotate in well liked/ played champions more, and leave the weirder/ more borderline champions (Heimerdinger, which nobody really want to see in game anyway :] and the like) in less.

No Scope

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2009

Anna for week 7 or earlier will be great!

SomniumProxy

12-24-2009

evelyn = melle dps?! WTF? Since when? Putting her in the same class as Yi or Mundo Or Jax is absurd, she does purely magic dmg...

CF Furyan

12-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomniumProxy View Post
evelyn = melle dps?! WTF? Since when? Putting her in the same class as Yi or Mundo Or Jax is absurd, she does purely magic dmg...
She is Melee DPS. She strikes at melee range, therefore she is melee.

Klinkin

12-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefJerkyHunter View Post
I also play Kayle as DPS, and also her health is lower than other champions.
If the information on the client is correct, Kayle should have more health than Sion but yet, Sion has way more health than Kayle without any items.
So I'm skeptical about Kayle being classified as a tank as well.
Remember that Sion gains permanent health per kill (that's any kill, not just a champion kill) when Enrage is on (which is 95% of the time for a good Sion player). The difference is Kayle has no tanking abilities, save her ult (which, given that you can use it on allies, is more support than tanking).
Meh, right now Kayle doesn't deserve classification in anything besides "underpowered." It all depends on your item build.

MrJazz

12-24-2009

****, I would really like to play these heroes but I CAN'T, and I think probably sth bout 1/2 of players can't cause of christmas and new year... Please, Riot, let these heroes be available for 2 weeks in a row^^'

v3r175s

12-24-2009

Sort of off topic but does anybody else loving beasting the sh** out of inexperienced players trying out our main? Can't wait to do this with shaco.

1234567 ... 12