What patch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RaptorSenpai

12-14-2010

I am being totally honest, I didn't notice the patch. I thought the 100MB was just a ****load of Christmas skins (which it pretty much is but still). I found the only difference to be that I everyone survived longer in team fights, and there were no stunlocks etc. I had a lot more fun than I usually do playing the game and I give credit to you Riot for making that so. I am still often irked by trolls etc. but that is the only deprecating factor I find.
It seems like the people complaining are the same ones who QQ'd when CoD Black Ops was created and it took longer to kill someone (more bullets). That promotes focus fire and good aim, or in League of Legends case: Good teamwork, and learning to focus, and juke the enemy at the same time. It promotes skilled players, and forces the weaker ones to learn to play at a higher level. Great job Riot, and keep up the good work.

RaptorSenpai

12-14-2010

Bump for great Justice.

noodle0117

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2010

well the tanky dps meta would most likely have been over now.

RaptorSenpai

12-15-2010

I don't see why people are complaining about the loss of damage in tanks, tanks are supposed to tank, not do damage.