@Riot, Arranged lvl 7s VS. Arranged lvl 30s?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JALbert

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Actually, this is matchmaking working. You guys are all rated about ~1650 beacuse you pretty much win most or all of your games. The system correctly matched you against a strong level 30 team, and it was a full premade, because you were a full premade. The alternative would've been to give you a bunch of underrated people of your level or a non-premade, both of which you likely would have crushed.

It's worth noting that I can find 0 examples of Litto Lena losing other than this game, and only 2 other cases where your friends lost, out of like 15 games. Additionally, you guys all marked yourself as 'newbs' when you filled out the starting questionnaire. The system is working guys, quit trolling.
Every time Zileas posts people's actual ratings in a thread like this is makes me warm and fuzzy inside.

Gaeb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalb3rt View Post
Every time Zileas posts people's actual ratings in a thread like this is makes me warm and fuzzy inside.
I'm wondering if the smurf team's elo is higher than the main's elo... it won't last long as the smurf team's going to be beaten back down into the right range, but it's a funny thought.

LoveKittenFight

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsakan2 View Post
heres the real
TL;DR of what this guy said
i didn't read anything i just looked at the title
MM is fine but im gonna try and use my opinion hurrr
Actually I read everything posted in this thread. Honestly most, not all of them, of the arguments against these people have been "STFU Smurfs" or "You deserved it", not real points. I know that it isn't fair that they have more experience but, I'm saying this affects other things. The point is that their case of being smurfs does not in fact change the issue it self.

Glink

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2010

Quote:
Actually, this is matchmaking working. You guys are all rated about ~1650 beacuse you pretty much win most or all of your games. The system correctly matched you against a strong level 30 team, and it was a full premade, because you were a full premade... And I'd like to point out you've beaten a number of level 30s in the past, and only chose to post about the time you lost, not the others where you won. The alternative would've been to give you a bunch of underrated people of your level or a non-premade, both of which you likely would have crushed.

It's worth noting that I can find 0 examples of Litto Lena losing other than this game, and only 2 other cases where your friends lost, out of like 15 games. Additionally, you guys all marked yourself as 'newbs' when you filled out the starting questionnaire. The system is working guys, quit trolling.
/thread

Faedlar

Recruiter

12-15-2010

gg

Zileas

VP of Game Design

12-15-2010
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaeb View Post
I'm wondering if the smurf team's elo is higher than the main's elo... it won't last long as the smurf team's going to be beaten back down into the right range, but it's a funny thought.
Serpent's elo is like 1450, so yes, the smurf is slightly higher rated at this point.

JALbert

12-15-2010

Quote:
Serpent's elo is like 1450, so yes, the smurf is slightly higher rated at this point.
Any chance of another normal Elo giveout thread?

Daniel Ong

12-15-2010

Haven u thought abt the feelings of the 75 newbies u thrashed in the 15 games u won using smurf accounts. Smurfing actually spoils the gaming experience for new players, indirectly spoiling the business of Riot.

Gaeb

12-15-2010

Quote:
Actually, this is matchmaking working. You guys are all rated about ~1650 beacuse you pretty much win most or all of your games. The system correctly matched you against a strong level 30 team, and it was a full premade, because you were a full premade... And I'd like to point out you've beaten a number of level 30s in the past, and only chose to post about the time you lost, not the others where you won. The alternative would've been to give you a bunch of underrated people of your level or a non-premade, both of which you likely would have crushed.

I think Zil ninja edited that. Now it's a beatdown, bwaha.

Grunghole

12-15-2010

Quote:

Snap. Zileas calls you out.