@Riot, Arranged lvl 7s VS. Arranged lvl 30s?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Litto Rawr

12-15-2010

Yeah, can we just have a name change option? xD

Drevix

12-15-2010

i want to know if anyone else noticed the photoshop program opened in the back ground of enemy team pics.... and how the layers has the same picture given

Shakurin

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsutt123 View Post
I agree, it sucks that MM has to do that, but it really doesn't have another choice. If you are relatively high W/L, and you premade 5, you are gonna go up against people much higher than you. MM might eventually put you against lower level not premade once you lost enough, but only once you had a lower Elo.

And really, people don't care what you say in this forum. I personally take your point to mind, but in these forums, most intelligent comments go unheeded for the 100th "Your a smurf" post.
I honestly can't agree more. These forums are filled with idiotic trolls themselves that can't even understand what's right in front of them. Every "smurf" post I see, I get reminded of a jackass donkey sounding like they've got their own balls stuck down their throats.

"What if half of us weren't "smurfing"? What if 5 friends found this game out of nowhere and decided to play together starting from scratch? Then what? You have 5 new members who want to play together and they get paired up with level 30's just because they're a pre-made?"

kl3rk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelenaSerpent View Post
I honestly can't agree more. These forums are filled with idiotic trolls themselves that can't even understand what's right in front of them. Every "smurf" post I see, I get reminded of a jackass donkey sounding like they've got their own balls stuck down their throats.

"What if half of us weren't "smurfing"? What if 5 friends found this game out of nowhere and decided to play together starting from scratch? Then what? You have 5 new members who want to play together and they get paired up with level 30's just because they're a pre-made?"
You keep saying this, but this is not what happened! You created a smurf account and MM paired you with people equal to your skill level.
If there was a 5 man premade real level 7's it would not match you against them, because MM knows you are better then them.

You also complain about how cant you practice your team strategy. PLAY A CUSTOM GAME! You can ban any people below your level.

Stop complaining about the game being broken, its not.

If you wernt smurfs you would be worse players and it would match you against lower level players.

TallenMF

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drevix View Post
i want to know if anyone else noticed the photoshop program opened in the back ground of enemy team pics.... and how the layers has the same picture given
I was wondering if anyone else had seen this.

coolmano

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litto Rawr View Post
Let me clarify the situation.

I got bored of MM pairing me up with terrible players in solo queue; therefore, I felt the need to create a team of players who would at least know what they are doing.

Despite any level of skill, we can't just jump into ranked matches without any chemistry whatsoever. Also, one of our members has not played in half a year. We thought it would be a good idea to get him starting off with nothing and obtain a sense of the game again (map awareness, warding, etc.). Just because we are all under the same clan name, it doesn't mean we are all smurfs.

Two of the six members have their highest level accounts sitting at around 22 and 24 and they don't even have runes. I myself am a level 30 with only around 250 games played - not exactly the experience you would expect to be smurfing.

@Whoever said we're being matched up with someone at our skill level.... I'll take that as a compliment, saying we're level 7's who are at the same skill level as 1700 elo pre-mades.

The intention of having new accounts were as follows:
1) Have all our accounts based on a team name.
2) Have all our members at the same level (or close to).
3) Have our new members adapt to the game rather than just facing level 30's as they level.
4) Try out new team compositions and experimentation.
5) If you're fixed on the concept of smurfing - we did plan to win a lot.
6) As a newly-made team, you want to build teamwork.

In other words, if our team can't work together at low level games, what point is there to even have a team? If we argue at level 30 games, the lower level players on our team will get the blame. If we're all the same level, who is there to blame but ourselves (and matchmaking in this case)?

Yes we do stomp a lot of kids, but it's not like they're particularly bad, we had some pretty close games. The team is currently 15-2 and both losses came from games against level 30's.

Anyways, this thread is not about smurfing or what my team is trying to accomplish, it's about matchmaking being unfair. To get my point out to this skeptical people:

What if half of us weren't "smurfing"? What if 5 friends found this game out of nowhere and decided to play together starting from scratch? Then what? You have 5 new members who want to play together and they get paired up with level 30's just because they're a pre-made?

Before you troll forum, make sure you know the topic at hand here, and it's about the unfairness of matchmaking - not your inability to understand what building a team is.

/dies T_T
You Deserve to be placed against more 30s imo. Let me get this straight, youre saying it would of been fair to go against lvl 7s? When most of your team are actually lvl 30. By the way there IS an option to make an AT at lvl 30 and do it, you dont have to do AT ranked, normal is made for fun and testing out things.

coolmano

12-15-2010

Also, If you go on a 7 or so win streak as a premade, expect to go against higher levels. Otherwise you would hardly ever lose

Litto Rawr

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmano View Post
You Deserve to be placed against more 30s imo. Let me get this straight, youre saying it would of been fair to go against lvl 7s? When most of your team are actually lvl 30. By the way there IS an option to make an AT at lvl 30 and do it, you dont have to do AT ranked, normal is made for fun and testing out things.
Wouldn't hurt as much being matched up against 15-20 or even up til 25. And 30's is fine sometimes, but these guys are good, they're 1700 ranked with 1000 wins, and they're really cocky and get under your skin.

How would you feel if they boast and boast about being able to 1-shot you. It's a really bad feeling to lose in 17 minutes knowing there is nothing you can do.

Shakurin

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drevix View Post
What do you mean? I cropped a few of them but that was taking a while & I didn't want to set up a script to do it so I just let them be as printscrn shots. Also, learn to use photoshop before you criticize: every time you paste something, a new layer is created for you. I was doing it manually before and then got lazy near the end =p All the pix are different, it's not the same picture. It's called using layer visibility.

Choneald

12-15-2010

just play against bots, also even if your mates are low level'd its still unfair. Even if you have 1 lvl 30 on your team against the other low levels it would become unfair. I understand that you wana play with your mates but it's just so unfair against low levels.. Just vs bots or play a pratice game and stop qqing