@Riot, Arranged lvl 7s VS. Arranged lvl 30s?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

corona009

12-15-2010

shut up you smurf.

Bowsersaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2010

I actually refuse to use both

*cough*

well, I use flash on fiddlesticks. and if I was any good at morgana I would use it on her too.

Beravin

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowsersaur View Post
I actually refuse to use both

*cough*

well, I use flash on fiddlesticks. and if I was any good at morgana I would use it on her too.
Thats you, not the majority of the community.

Thats also you, not the other 4 on your team.

Litto Rawr

12-15-2010

Anyways, I gotta study, before I go... I also got paired up against a full team of 30's in my solo queue on my first account. But I have a thread for that one already. Except everyone was much nicer and didn't call me a smurf, concept is still there though, just different position of who's saying it.

corona009

12-15-2010

shut up smurf.

Best Kimchi Kr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2010

Imagine sc2's placement matches. if you win the first 5 in a row, you get into diamond/platinum. = lvl 30s

ive experienced this before. as 5x lvl 5's, we lost to the lvl 30s and player 15s after.

Keltai

12-15-2010

Stop smurfing then...

Jerry Sandusky

12-15-2010

Its ok though, there's no way these player have main accounts close to 30. At least I hope not.

Beravin

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keltai View Post
Stop smurfing then...
As soon as we're given a way of creating our clan without having to make a new account.

But hey, I can give short answers to: No.

kl3rk

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litto Rawr View Post
What if half of us weren't "smurfing"? What if 5 friends found this game out of nowhere and decided to play together starting from scratch? Then what? You have 5 new members who want to play together and they get paired up with level 30's just because they're a pre-made?
You keep saying this, but this is not what happened! You created a smurf account and MM paired you with people equal to your skill level.
If there was a 5 man premade real level 7's it would not match you against them, because MM knows you are better then them.

You also complain about how cant you practice your team strategy. PLAY A CUSTOM GAME! You can ban any people below your level.

Stop complaining about the game being broken, its not.

If you wernt smurfs you would be worse players and it would match you against lower level players.