@Riot, Arranged lvl 7s VS. Arranged lvl 30s?

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bowsersaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-15-2010

You and your team were smurfing, what you were doing is the definition of smurfing.

A fresh team of 5 would get matched against 30's until their elo dropped enough


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

County Jail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-15-2010

I had the same thing happen to me when a friend and I made smurfs and queued with 3 other friends of ours who were all new to the game. 5 Level 1-4s vs. 5 level 30s is not fun.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Litto Rawr

Junior Member

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegfryd View Post
Matchmaking working as intended.
God... I'm going to be trolling this thread for a decade, since people aren't getting it.

What if half of us weren't "smurfing"? What if 5 friends found this game out of nowhere and decided to play together starting from scratch? Then what? You have 5 new members who want to play together and they get paired up with level 30's just because they're a pre-made?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Decepticon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-15-2010

Dont smurf muahahaha


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shagrarz

Senior Member

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litto Rawr View Post
God... I'm going to be trolled in this thread for a decade, since I am not getting it.

What if half of us weren't "smurfing"? What if 5 friends found this game out of nowhere and decided to play together starting from scratch? Then what? You have 5 new members who want to play together and they get paired up with level 30's just because they're a pre-made?
fix'd.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Litto Rawr

Junior Member

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowsersaur View Post
You and your team were smurfing, what you were doing is the definition of smurfing.

A fresh team of 5 would get matched against 30's until their elo dropped enough
Why would you even have elo in anything other than ranked anyways - as a player you can't even tell what it is. And even going by your statement, why do they have to be level 30's? Can't smurf accounts be paired up with other smurf accounts? And to further that, why do they have to be 1700 elo 30's? Does 15 wins compare to the equivalent of 1700 players with 1000 wins?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beravin

Senior Member

12-15-2010

We want to make our clan here in LoL, like we do with any games we group up in. But there are a few things holding us back. To change our name to having a tag we have to create a new account with that name, there is no option to change my level 30 account from Katorian into MoD)Katorian (as an example, thats not our tag).

In doing this it means we, as level 30 players, will be versing people who are mostly new to the game, ruining their experience. We do not want to do this, but either way we look at it, there is no alternative. Also, why the heck would we not premade as a group of 5 to do this? We'll all be doing it at some point, might as well do it together.

We'd be up for a premade any day - just not when its up against people have unlocked more than the free champions, have all the runes they could wish for, and have the masteries to back it up. We dont wants to verse noobs, but we dont want to verse 30s on our smurfs either. Where exactly are our options? I cant find them.

I dont want to repeat all the leveling and unlocking I've already done. But as it stands, this is our only means of incorporating our clan into League Of Legends. Its a pain however you look at it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Litto Rawr

Junior Member

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shagrarz View Post
fix'd.
You're an idiot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Litto Rawr

Junior Member

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoonSauce View Post
u guys were smurfing thats y. stop complaining. u would eventually get owned up due to high elo from winning against newbies.
What if half of us weren't "smurfing"? What if 5 friends found this game out of nowhere and decided to play together starting from scratch? Then what? You have 5 new members who want to play together and they get paired up with level 30's just because they're a pre-made?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bsutt123

Senior Member

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litto Rawr View Post
God... I'm going to be trolling this thread for a decade, since people aren't getting it.

What if half of us weren't "smurfing"? What if 5 friends found this game out of nowhere and decided to play together starting from scratch? Then what? You have 5 new members who want to play together and they get paired up with level 30's just because they're a pre-made?
I agree, it sucks that MM has to do that, but it really doesn't have another choice. If you are relatively high W/L, and you premade 5, you are gonna go up against people much higher than you. MM might eventually put you against lower level not premade once you lost enough, but only once you had a lower Elo.

And really, people don't care what you say in this forum. I personally take your point to mind, but in these forums, most intelligent comments go unheeded for the 100th "Your a smurf" post.


12345678 ... 10