@Riot, Arranged lvl 7s VS. Arranged lvl 30s?

First Riot Post
123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Love God

12-14-2010

Smurfs got owned? Nothing to see here.

Selkat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-14-2010

Cant compete at your level?

South

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2010

people like you deserve to be punished for smurfing for the sole purpose of winning games.

bootyquake

12-14-2010

I was much more interested in the convo

Shakurin

12-14-2010

We weren't smurfing, it's called getting friends together to play a game.

JuanBarco

12-14-2010

IF you all played before that is smurfing. I dont believe wanting to play with your friends and getting better and what not. You could do that on your normal accounts, and shouldn't care if you lose because you will be getting better in normal. But it is obvious you guys were smurfs. stacking Dorans blades, not something people brand new to the game would do. MM owned you, that is one thing it can do well.

NotJordy

12-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelenaSerpent View Post
We weren't smurfing, it's called getting friends together to play a game.
Then use your real accounts.

You smurfed, got matched up with a team thats supposedly around your skill level and lost. Get over it.

Cenerae

12-14-2010

How many premades do you honestly expect to see at level 7? Very few, if any at all, right?

The MM system tries to pair you with a premade around your level. It finds none. It looks until it finds one that you can play. Guess what? Most premades are full of level 30's.

If you were that bothered by it, you'd be playing on your mains.

Shakurin

12-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotJordy View Post
Then use your real accounts.

You smurfed, got matched up with a team thats supposedly around your skill level and lost. Get over it.
Not all of us are high levels, that would have screwed us over anyway being matched up with random levels. We made a separate Litto team so we would all be at the same level and be able to play together. Also, it's not about losing, it's about matchmaking screwing people over, lol. You get over it and quit being a troll.

Moosetradamus

12-14-2010

We aren't trying to pubstomp and rofl troll people. We dont like playing on your mains when trying team comps out and practing chemistry cuz thre are ****** bags like all of you who make it ******ed to play even on your main. Do'nt say "you deserve to get pwn'd for smurfing" when smurfing is when you make an account to PURPOSLY pubstomp people who dont know the game. We are doing something completely different. Get over yourselves.

Also, if riot would just come out with the name changer then i wouldnt have to make a new account with my team name in it to also look unified would I?

123456 ... 10