@Riot, Arranged lvl 7s VS. Arranged lvl 30s?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoveKittenFight

12-15-2010

Well looks like this hole they dug is now their home but, the issue it self, people just going to keep ignoring it aren't they?

Merana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveKittenFight View Post
Well looks like this hole they dug is now their home but, the issue it self, people just going to keep ignoring it aren't they?
Is it because noone cares.
I was matched against level 30 guys on many occasions while I was levelling up.

It didn't emotionally scar me or anything, so get over it

Crimson Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Actually, this is matchmaking working. You guys are all rated about ~1650 beacuse you pretty much win most or all of your games. The system correctly matched you against a strong level 30 team, and it was a full premade, because you were a full premade... And I'd like to point out you've beaten a number of level 30s in the past, and only chose to post about the time you lost, not the others where you won. The alternative would've been to give you a bunch of underrated people of your level or a non-premade, both of which you likely would have crushed.

It's worth noting that I can find 0 examples of Litto Lena losing other than this game, and only 2 other cases where your friends lost, out of like 15 games. Additionally, you guys all marked yourself as 'newbs' when you filled out the starting questionnaire. The system is working guys, quit trolling.
what about you check TT matchmaking now?

I Love God

12-15-2010

LOL OP and the litto smurfs = owned by big bad Zileas

I can't believe they went QQ on the forums about how their smurfs got matched up against good opponents and lost after crushing noobs game after game.

Idiots

Gaeb

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveKittenFight View Post
What issue. Working as intended, working well for the majority of players in the majority of cases. In this specific case, doing a *really* good job of spotting a bunch of arranged smurfs trying to pass themselves off as newbies and wrecking other people's experience in the process.

JudoPunch

12-15-2010

Quote:
Actually, this is matchmaking working. You guys are all rated about ~1650 beacuse you pretty much win most or all of your games. The system correctly matched you against a strong level 30 team, and it was a full premade, because you were a full premade... And I'd like to point out you've beaten a number of level 30s in the past, and only chose to post about the time you lost, not the others where you won. The alternative would've been to give you a bunch of underrated people of your level or a non-premade, both of which you likely would have crushed.

It's worth noting that I can find 0 examples of Litto Lena losing other than this game, and only 2 other cases where your friends lost, out of like 15 games. Additionally, you guys all marked yourself as 'newbs' when you filled out the starting questionnaire. The system is working guys, quit trolling.
I love you, so much right now.

TIomat

12-15-2010

Zileas.

Will you please tell me my normal game ELO. Please please please please?

MeOdd8

12-15-2010

Quote:

Win

LoveKittenFight

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Rose View Post
This

@Merana

Obviously it happens it's not that big a deal, but neither is what they did and people seem to rage about it. Though it's partially on them for bringing it to the forums knowing it would likely cause a ruckus. What I mean is that it's silly to use "It's un-fun for the new players to play against experienced players" when the same could be said of 5 people starting this game together and doing well then suddenly playing against level 30s, it's basically like saying there's a wall for how long you're allowed to do well in the beginning, just because you go 7-1 doesn't mean you're suddenly a match for level 30s. That's illogical. This has nothing to do with these guys, this is an issue on it's own. This thread just happens to be a relevant place to speak of it.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

12-15-2010
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Rose View Post
Yeah, I want to split out the rating for it. hopefully we can find time in the next month or two, I'll ask right now!