Should Taric be nerfed?

OMFGHESOPYES!1!1! 20 7.35%
Yes. 36 13.24%
Nah. 216 79.41%
Voters: 272. You may not vote on this poll

Should Taric be nerfed? (Y/N, discuss.)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bebo1026

12-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obaby Its Unreal View Post
zileas no. if anyone has more sustainability it is zilean, he revives allies...and he is far from broken. Leave taric alone.
This. God ****, play against a Zilean with some CDR and decent AP, good luck ever getting an Ace.

lZN5nmfDBTc1bgRT

12-14-2010

guinsoo or zileas already said that he'll be nerfed .. guess another heal nerf inc

haithere

12-14-2010

Sounds like someone used to go up against too many holy paladins in WoW.

The Promise

12-14-2010

Prepare to see healing returned to the Pre-Executioner's Calling nerf. Not really. Not trying to be an ass, but I think laning sustainability is about the only thing that needs to get touched. I think it was Guinsoo who said "Oh, Taric is in my lane, may as well stop harassing," or something to that effect. That seems pretty accurate to me.

However, what I don't want to see is healing and/or poking/sustainability nerfed, at all. The game is slowing down, team fights are lasting longer, and so healing may get too powerful, but the last thing that I want to see is this game turned into nothing but a clutserf**k of damage and "AMGKILLITTILLDED!" If you ask me that is much more "Anti-Fun," to use your words, than having to deal with a Support firing off a heal every few seconds. That is counterable, but it is much more difficult to counter intended game design.

JuanBarco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2010

Taric isn't OP but he makes his lane OP. Really healers are difficult to balance in general because if they are good in the lane, they make their lane super annoying. But if they are good late game its even worse. Taric was really just an example of this because he gives a passive Armor and MR bonus to his lane and can heal making it futile to harass either of them. I think he needs a small nerf, nothing like this last week, but probably to cd or mana cost.

txsnowman

12-14-2010

Ah the cycle, Champ is fine, champ is op, champ is nerfed, champ is unviable, champ is fine, other champs get nerfed, champ is op again, rinse repeat

TonsOfAngryBears

12-14-2010

Zileas? Please respond again? I'd like some form of answer.

Tenken10

12-14-2010

I swear if I see ANOTHER nerf to Sona and Soraka I'm just gonna....I don't even......a.....

*bashes head to wall*

Weaver2

12-14-2010

I have personally never had a problem with a single Taric aside from before he got his first nerf.
Taric is just annoying to lane against because the odds of you killing anyone are incredibly low as he can heal or stun you if you're making a chase.

Sand

12-14-2010

Why the **** are they nerfing Taric of all people? Hasn't he gone through enough?

Those poor, poor gems.