Old St. Zilean Limited Edition Skin on Sale Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The GZA

12-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankBank View Post
fail?
Overused internet meme?

Alistar

12-28-2009

is the skin still available in the store?

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

12-28-2009

I bought it so not sure it but it appears to still be in the store. I havent seen them patch it to remove it yet, perhaps because of the extended server downtime and demand for the skin.

Cosmic Power

12-28-2009

Or due to nobody buying the skin. A lot of people are gone for the holidays which makes a 5 day window really r3tarded. But that's Riot for ya.

BankBank

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2009

it's still available for purchase in the store today (monday). i can't say i'm really surprised, but i am again disappointed by riot.

Tuul

12-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubric View Post
Disposable Income. Sorry if you don't have any. Not Riot's problem. They were nice enough to give you the game for free. I'm real sorry you feel so strongly about HAVING to have the optional skin, but cannot afford the extra 2 dollars or whatever it is.

Not in the budget? Why don't you buy one less cheese burger?
Can't force yourself to spend 2 dollars less somewhere else so you can afford the skin... then you probably don't want it as much as you think.

If you want it enough, you'll figure out how to "afford" a couple dollars.

Riot's target market for these exlusive skins is not the "I can't afford to spend 5 dollars" crowd.

TLDR: Skip a meal. Buy the skin. Or don't. Either way - no one cares you can't afford it.
spoken like a kid who lives at home, pays no rent, and therefore has 100% of his income devoted to recreational spending.

That, or the uni-nsightful sheep, who breeds and fuels our too heavily invested - indulgantly addicted to spending - driven consumerist economy.

If you don't understand why $7 is too much for some people, you've only proved you have no presence of mind or insight, and therefore cannot discuss this issue as a result.

Cosmic Power

12-28-2009

It's still available and now it's the 29th!

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

12-28-2009

They probably decided to patch the store only once and take down Zilean when they put up Tristana. Less downtime.

Xextreem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuul View Post
spoken like a kid who lives at home, pays no rent, and therefore has 100% of his income devoted to recreational spending.

That, or the uni-nsightful sheep, who breeds and fuels our too heavily invested - indulgantly ( its indulgently BTW) addicted to spending - driven consumerist economy.

If you don't understand why $7 is too much for some people, you've only proved you have no presence of mind or insight, and therefore cannot discuss this issue as a result.
Spoken like a noob thats stick whit the first job he have`s. You are the kid. So f,u,c,k off and cry on somebody els his game. F,u,c,k,ing grandpa. Its word that 7$ zomfg. Get a live. The art work on this are perfect. Love it buy it. Don`t love it leave it easy simple. Perfect skin love it. And if you feel "Reply" on it. Stick to the point you need a better job or stop buying s,h,i,t stuff. (-1000$ in red or so) <Roit sorry bad language i know> Its not me job to critics a player however i get sick of people that cry for ever d,a,m,n thing.

Djaspor

12-29-2009

I bought the skin. I thought it was brilliant on Riot to make people choose right away whether they want to spend the money or not. I am a little disapointed that it is still up for sell, when they said the cut off date would be Sunday---they charge a premium--promising that it would be offered for a VERY limited time----then extend the date of how long people may buy it, thus making it less rare...

I do think Seven ($7) is a little high for something cosmetic BUT 1) i love the game and would rather throw them 15 a month to support them over something like WOW, and 2) it is only cosmetic---they need to make money somehow , and they are still providing a great game that everyone can play for free.