Old St. Zilean Limited Edition Skin on Sale Now

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cosmic Power

12-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by melek View Post
I bought Zilean and chalked it up to supporting the devs by tricking out my favorite hero

And here I thought I'd never spend any money on this game... darn you, strategic marketing! DARN YOOUU
That's probably the only reason I'd buy it as well. I do feel kindof guilty spending no money on a game that I have played for 2-3 months.

TJames

12-24-2009

Alright, i understand why Zilean is 900ish RP because he's limited, and there's some differences in the model. If that's the case, why is the twitch skin 900ish as well? It's just a recolor. There's nothing too special about it, nothing new to the model. Now i feel pretty ripped off. An explanation would be awesome.

Alvadir

12-24-2009

its cool but
expensive....wont buy it 4 !975!

Banana Thief

12-24-2009

Just a quick question...will you inform us as to how you decide on prices and stuff. I have been wondering why some things are X amount but the exact same thing is Y amount. The skins are a great example along with champions. Some champs cost the same IP but one is significantly cheaper in RP.

And while we are on the subject of calculations...could you show us the formula for calculating ELO? i want to know mine and willing to do the math that is necessary.

blithen

12-24-2009

I RAGED when I saw it was 975 so I said screw it....I know it's limited edition but come on.

whomaster

12-24-2009

lol. i was gunna get him cause i got 5 bucks in riot points... then i saw that he was so expensive and couldnt =(

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

12-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Thief View Post
Just a quick question...will you inform us as to how you decide on prices and stuff. I have been wondering why some things are X amount but the exact same thing is Y amount. The skins are a great example along with champions. Some champs cost the same IP but one is significantly cheaper in RP.

And while we are on the subject of calculations...could you show us the formula for calculating ELO? i want to know mine and willing to do the math that is necessary.
Business decisions and incentivizing certain purchases over another

and "hard math" isn't why you don't know your Elo

toomad

12-24-2009

A price model that would make more sense imho:

simple recolor: 2-4 bucks

model changes/limited edition: 6-10 bucks

If there would be an awesome skin ( possibly not a simple recolor) for Tryndamere, I'd buy immediately!

Zoelef

12-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by j oliver View Post
There will be more Zilean skins in the future for all the Zilean players out there.
Any chance for a Time Jesus Zilean around April 4th?

Sefam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by toomad View Post
A price model that would make more sense imho:

simple recolor: 2-4 bucks

model changes/limited edition: 6-10 bucks

If there would be an awesome skin ( possibly not a simple recolor) for Tryndamere, I'd buy immediately!
4 bucks for a recolor? 6 bucks for a remodel? Are you crazy?

Are you guys all insane and buying this ****? Then I complain and I get told "Well all those morons are buying it", real proud of yall guys.

12345678 ... 9