Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


I'm Eliv. A Player Support Tech Specialist! AMA!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eliv

Player Support Tech Specialist

10-20-2013

Quote:
DeafCatMoan:
Why take two tylenol when you can take one Eliv?

That's a good question. +10

Quote:
GutEveryone:
Not sure if you're still doing the thread, but a common graphics issue with the radeon 7700 series (particularly the 7750 and 7770 i know) is screen flickering when playing. The problem is gone these days, but every couple patches it comes back.

Anything I can do on my end, other than keep drivers updated?

805423

Sadly, I haven't experienced the issue to effectively try to find fixes since I use an Nvidia card. I've had a couple of players tell me that disabling Vsync helps the issue out. Otherwise, playing with the graphics settings should help you disable whatever is causing the flashing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thumbnail9

Senior Member

10-20-2013

Holy **** he did it on the forums.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GutEveryone

Senior Member

10-20-2013

Vsync, I'll keep that in mind.

805427

vlcsnap-337220.jpg

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thanias1

Senior Member

10-20-2013

If a random League Player asked you to look up a video using the phrase "ThaniasCypher" and you found a video with a thumbnail of Xin Zhao, would you give him a critique and a rating on the scale of 1-10?
Edit: After watching it of course! :3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Domz23

Junior Member

10-20-2013

Eliv please answer my question... When i play on my regular account it crashes when the loading screen show.....I tried disabling my firewall and it still didn't work.. I played on my PBE account and it worked...it didn't crash on loading screen.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shox reb00t

Senior Member

10-20-2013

Not sure if you're still replying but...

I read that you attended a community college yes? What did you get your Associate's degree on? (or majored in).

Thanks!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eliv

Player Support Tech Specialist

10-20-2013

Quote:
Thanias1:
If a random League Player asked you to look up a video using the phrase "ThaniasCypher" and you found a video with a thumbnail of Xin Zhao, would you give him a critique and a rating on the scale of 1-10?
Edit: After watching it of course! :3

It wasn't bad, the lyrics worked well. I feel like the music was overshadowing your voice though.

Quote:
Domz23:
Eliv please answer my question... When i play on my regular account it crashes when the loading screen show.....I tried disabling my firewall and it still didn't work.. I played on my PBE account and it worked...it didn't crash on loading screen.

Are you running lolrecorder? If so, turn it off.

Quote:
Shoxor:
Not sure if you're still replying but...

I read that you attended a community college yes? What did you get your Associate's degree on? (or majored in).

Thanks!

I majored in Computer Science, but did not complete my degree due to complications.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thanias1

Senior Member

10-20-2013

Ty for the feedback! Most fun thing about working at Riot? By that I mean, the in-game benefits, the forum goers begging you talk to them, hanging out with other Rioters like Morgageddon, etc.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TehFreeeman

Senior Member

10-20-2013

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but during games, noises like the announcer and champion quotes are stuttered and sometimes my computer starts beeping and my mouse moves uncontrollably. pls halp


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneTobi

Member

10-20-2013

Quote:
Eliv:
It wasn't bad, the lyrics worked well. I feel like the music was overshadowing your voice though.


Are you running lolrecorder? If so, turn it off.


I majored in Computer Science, but did not complete my degree due to complications.


Why are people suddenly getting random crashes tonight and stuck in "Attempting to reconnect" ??