Who wins?

Galio 13 37.14%
Morgana 22 62.86%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Arena match #4: Galio vs. Morgana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordSlash

12-12-2010

Disclaimer: This is not a thread claiming which champion is better. This is a fun thread where summoners will elaborate on given battles and how they would turn out. Base your opinion on a winner not on who is a better champion choice, but who would prevail based on the lore and history of each character. Each match takes place in a large, flat arena with no environmental advantages, i.e. sand for Nasus. Thank you, and enjoy the thread.

Blah, blah blah, DEMACIA!!!. Blah blah blah, NOXUSSSSS! Blah, blah, blah, statue fallen angel, blah blah blah I will defeat you. Blah blah blah, triumph of justice. Blah blah blah, communism. Blah blah blah, that dress brings out your eyes. Blah blah blah, greater good of Demacia!!!!

tl;dr
: Who wins and why?

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2010

If you want to do this, please take time to write out stories on how these champions clash and why. I can smell General Discussion bandwagons coming.

LordSlash

12-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Eredale View Post
If you want to do this, please take time to write out stories on how these champions clash and why. I can smell General Discussion bandwagons coming.
No thanks, I'd rather be lazy and only put in effort for writing when it's convenient for me.

Balrogix

12-12-2010

Game Wise:

Two words: Black Shield.

Morgana = Wins.

Lore Wise:

Morgana is a fallen angel, and angels are an Immortal Race, even though they can die. Basically, she has lived for a long time, in a world that for thousands of years still in war, while she fought her sister Kayle, the Angel's General.

Galio is a guardian that failed at protecting his master.

Morgana = Wins.

Ctanel

12-13-2010

Galio would just fly and crit-punch her lights out.

Galio wins.

Azarthes

12-13-2010

Morgana is a master of 'tainted' magic.

Galio is just a programed life-form.

SethCypher

12-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSlash View Post
No thanks, I'd rather be lazy and only put in effort for writing when it's convenient for me.
So...that is to say, you shouldn't be posting on forums.

Telamonian Aias

12-14-2010

I believe that Galio would actually be the victor of this clash (Lore-wise, anyways).

Galio is a creature born out of magic. It is more a part of his being than possibly any other champion. I feel that even though Morgana is a master of...,less savory magical arts, to Galio it would seem merely a new blend on what makes him a conscious being. I therefore believe that any spells cast on Galio would merely be brushed off as inconvenient rather than harmful. But thats just me.

Balrogix

12-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telamonian Aias View Post
I believe that Galio would actually be the victor of this clash (Lore-wise, anyways).

Galio is a creature born out of magic. It is more a part of his being than possibly any other champion. I feel that even though Morgana is a master of...,less savory magical arts, to Galio it would seem merely a new blend on what makes him a conscious being. I therefore believe that any spells cast on Galio would merely be brushed off as inconvenient rather than harmful. But thats just me.

Thinking that way...

Morgana could simply dispel the magic that allows Galio to live...

Telamonian Aias

12-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balrogix View Post
Thinking that way...

Morgana could simply dispel the magic that allows Galio to live...
I suppose thats true but couldn't she just do that do anyone? And therefore kill ANY CASTER??

MORGANA OP lololololol

Nah jk thats a pretty good point. But i guess it depends on if her dispel abilities extend as far as to nullify other's magic. I'd expect that maybe from Kassadin but maybe Mogana not so much. Durand was a pretty smart guy though (besides the whole him being dumb enough to get assassinated deal) so he probably gave Galio some sort of safeguard to that I imagine.