Ionia you went too far

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

warenforcer

Member

12-11-2010

Now that this mockery of a match has concluded and Ionia has won it's freedom that is so desperately desired it is time for repercussions. The capture and torture of the Zaun native Warwick may have flown under the radar of other city-states, here in Zaun the population is enraged.

While Zaun's progressive and industrious mind-set has led to the creation of weapons that the weak of heart have described as "Inhumane". The inventor should never be held responsible for any of its uses. Warwick's chemical concoctions were used as by the noble city state of Noxus as they saw fit and warwick's only part was to improve their efficiency. Should the man who created the sword also be assaulted, and revere the man who made the shield for the lives that it has saved, nay says Zaun we should revere both of these fine creators for the part they played in improving all of Valoran's Culture.

In the end Ionia, if it is proven that you had any part to play in the assault of Warwick you can expect a strong response from Zaun in any league decision that will benefit your lands, and rest assured we will bring much more than a sword and shield with us.

Warenforcer Summoner of Zaun


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jokull

Senior Member

12-11-2010

Nothing can be proved either way, perhaps it was an angry civilian with special training who captured warwick. regardless, i'm sure the league will get to the bottom of this, and punish the.... perpretrators

Jokull- Freljordian native, Ionian Summoner


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AmusedGlint

Senior Member

12-11-2010

Wrong? You may forget that Warwick himself was present during the attack on Ionia. He and Singed personally unleashed their horrors on the peaceful denziens of Ionia. So you say we are in the wrong? I say that it is about time Warwick got a taste of his own medicine.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaWugui

Senior Member

12-11-2010

Zaun, you are nothing but a weed. The only reason anyone cares about you is because of Noxus, and because Mundo goes where he pleases.
~ Ionian Summoner.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TjrPwiX8huo1WwRT

Member

12-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmusedGlint View Post
Wrong? You may forget that Warwick himself was present during the attack on Ionia. He and Singed personally unleashed their horrors on the peaceful denziens of Ionia. So you say we are in the wrong? I say that it is about time Warwick got a taste of his own medicine.
There is a difference between a battle fought openly by two opposing forces and an insidious assault on a highly regarded champion of the League. Zaun and Noxus also suffered losses during the invasion, but there were no attempted assassinations of your League champions.

It seems to me, that for all the supposedly peaceful ways of Ionia, they are the ones with the most qusetionable methods.
Why do you need an order of assassins when you are so peaceful? And for all the supposedly inhuman crimes Warwick is said to have committed, it was him who has been cursed and transformed into a Werewolf, not your peaceful denizens.

Perhaps you should get a taste of your own medicine?

-Ardentis, Noxian Summoner


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darshka

Senior Member

12-12-2010

Capture and torture of any form or fashion is highly uncivilized and therefore I look forward to the offender's due being brought to bear. Although I can not help but harbour inhibition toward the wolf-man, the entire point of the institute of war was to release countries from binds of subjectivity. The man, or woman, who committed this crimes jeopardizes that peace.

However, perhaps you wrongfully assume that it was an Ionian who committed this crime.

-For Demacia.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaWugui

Senior Member

12-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnCey View Post
And for all the supposedly inhuman crimes Warwick is said to have committed, it was him who has been cursed and transformed into a Werewolf, not your peaceful denizens.

Perhaps you should get a taste of your own medicine?
-Ardentis, Noxian Summoner

Soraka grew a horn.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WereCrow

Senior Member

12-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by warenforcer View Post
Now that this mockery of a match has concluded and Ionia has won it's freedom that is so desperately desired it is time for repercussions. The capture and torture of the Zaun native Warwick may have flown under the radar of other city-states, here in Zaun the population is enraged.

While Zaun's progressive and industrious mind-set has led to the creation of weapons that the weak of heart have described as "Inhumane". The inventor should never be held responsible for any of its uses. Warwick's chemical concoctions were used as by the noble city state of Noxus as they saw fit and warwick's only part was to improve their efficiency. Should the man who created the sword also be assaulted, and revere the man who made the shield for the lives that it has saved, nay says Zaun we should revere both of these fine creators for the part they played in improving all of Valoran's Culture.

In the end Ionia, if it is proven that you had any part to play in the assault of Warwick you can expect a strong response from Zaun in any league decision that will benefit your lands, and rest assured we will bring much more than a sword and shield with us.

Warenforcer Summoner of Zaun
You are a true Zaunite, my brother. I couldn't have expressed my feelings any better than as you just did.

But don't let your zealous emotions take over your reasoning. Inonia might lie out of our political grasp now and of course many Ionians will never forget the...atrocities or how they call them, we supposedly inflicted on them.
Master Warwick might still be a Zaunian in his heart but he is more commonly known as a representantive of Noxus.
It was his decision and his alone to test out new connoctions right on the field of battle.
Usually Zaunite science does work a bit more subtile than that.

In the end it was Noxus fault for offering the rematch and then loosing it as well. With or without Master Warwick, it wouldn't have made any difference in the long run.
But they only prolonged that which is inevatible. Noxus hunger for power wont be satisfied for a long time and Zaun will always seek out ever new ways to bring progress and the future to all of runeterra.

So be patient my Zaunite brother and simply watch how we will change this world.

Be cause we can!

Werecrow
-Zaun Representantive


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keiran Darkwill

Senior Member

12-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmusedGlint View Post
Wrong? You may forget that Warwick himself was present during the attack on Ionia. He and Singed personally unleashed their horrors on the peaceful denziens of Ionia. So you say we are in the wrong? I say that it is about time Warwick got a taste of his own medicine.

Also the creations of Warwick and Alchemist Singed are what war is about. We are Noxus we dont abide by the regulations of your city-state. When we are in something we are in it to win. Sorry, but us Noxans are realist.

~Keiran Darkwill, Mechanathropist of Noxus


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

warenforcer

Member

12-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWugui View Post
Zaun, you are nothing but a weed. The only reason anyone cares about you is because of Noxus, and because Mundo goes where he pleases.
~ Ionian Summoner.
Ahhh, another show of Ionia's contradictory way of action. You claim morale high-ground but use tactics just heinous with rhetoric to back it. If we are a weed then I am comforted, for all commercial weed-killer is manufactured in Zaun and thus our survival is quite assured.


12