Cardmaster is still broken

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fatwa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-09-2009

The few times I've faced CM with Kassadin it hasn't been too rough. Only time he got me was an unexpected revive + port behind me while creeping (OOM sucks on Kass).

Most games I've played since the patch have a Kass in them, has CM finally met its match?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bianary

Senior Member

08-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalk View Post
You need alot more help from your teamate to kill someone and even then your card travel too slow. increase the speed of travel of wild cards, is all he really need. since he hit for less now, we should be more accurate at least.
I'm almost entirely certain that they did not lower the damage they dealt just so you could continue killing as well as before - increasing accuracy would be counterproductive.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skywalk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianary View Post
I'm almost entirely certain that they did not lower the damage they dealt just so you could continue killing as well as before - increasing accuracy would be counterproductive.
nobody really fear CM now, some games, other team dont even touch me, they ignore me, if u compare CM with Sivir you notice Sivir main abilitie hit more often then CM, thats why people avoid Sivir more then CM Sivir main attack seems to travel a bit more faster then CM cards. Thats why I think they should increase CM card travel movement. I think what they should do with CM is chance pick a card, it should be a way for him to change his card angles. that be sweet. or even make his next card thrown, homing for the closest hero, i think that would be fair when there's more then 1 ennemy champion, and 1 enemy champion would run away with low hp, that card wouldnt automaticly hit the runing champion. Pick a card is useless.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bianary

Senior Member

08-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalk View Post
nobody really fear CM now, some games, other team dont even touch me, they ignore me, if u compare CM with Sivir you notice Sivir main abilitie hit more often then CM, thats why people avoid Sivir more then CM Sivir main attack seems to travel a bit more faster then CM cards. Thats why I think they should increase CM card travel movement. I think what they should do with CM is chance pick a card, it should be a way for him to change his card angles. that be sweet. or even make his next card thrown, homing for the closest hero, i think that would be fair when there's more then 1 ennemy champion, and 1 enemy champion would run away with low hp, that card wouldnt automaticly hit the runing champion. Pick a card is useless.
CM's real strength has never been to make the enemy team fear him, it's been to keep all lanes pushed against them and pressure down their towers anytime they're not guarding all lanes -- which opens them up to a punch by the full team CM is on going right through one of their reduced-count guards.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Modica

Member

08-09-2009

75% of 800 still hurts. His cd may have been increased to 5 seconds, but any decent CM will have Golem at basically all times. I have no idea who is in charge of nerfs @ riot but they fail on epic proportions. Try ganking a CM and this is what you will get. R E 1.5s non-interuptable TP to base. Sometimes when I play CM, I have time to type lol nice try while the gate is going off.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MammothWaffle

Adjudicator

08-09-2009

Actually the TP is instant if you have his ult up Modica.


Nerf the range more, the range nerf was too low! i want it at like, 950!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bianary

Senior Member

08-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammothWaffle View Post
Actually the TP is instant if you have his ult up Modica.
Half casting time, which is like 1.5 seconds.

Not instant, but close enough that it won't matter in many cases.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dyrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

08-09-2009

people need to stop complaining and learn how to dodge cards. Play touhou or something jesus.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MammothWaffle

Adjudicator

08-09-2009

Dyrus, stop trolling. You trolly troller. I propose a toll to troll so ******* use their Credit Cards to act like drunken bards. No one wants them around just want them beaten into the ground without making a single sound.


OMG SEE WHAT I DID THURR


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ddaimyo

Senior Member

08-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyrus View Post
people need to stop complaining and learn how to dodge cards. Play touhou or something jesus.
What's wrong with touhou? =P