Rioters according to GD

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rashidas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
That's why I said it...
For what it's worth, your champions are really the most attractive ones in the game.

Luscious Lenny

10-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent Rambo II View Post
Why not both?
that is simply outrageous

Dances

10-17-2013

Quote:
Additionally, I add unnecessary armor to EVERYTHING!
I may have to look up everything you've ever posted and upvote just for this lol

Rule 34

10-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashidas View Post
For what it's worth, your champions are really the most attractive ones in the game.
I think Sona still takes the most attractive female award.

Don't forget, Quinn exists as well. He's not that attractive.

KHDragonn

10-17-2013

Quote:
Well, if I end up doing her final design, it'll be informed by the designs I started messing with, which has.. let's say.. less than reasonable amounts of armor.

You always make my day great parrot <3

That being said, will be ever see an armored Quinn and Valor skin? I always wanted a battle bird <3

Parrot pls D=

Irisaurus Rex

10-17-2013

All joking aside, the point of Red's is to communicate with the community about the game.
If they're talking, they are speaking for their entire team... so if RiotStylus says something, he is saying it for all the animators who work at Riot.

I'm assuming you're taking a jab at people who qq about a Red in particular, and are trying to make it seem 'I-it's just one person at Riot, though!' when in fact it might as well be everyone.

Jaceive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2013

Quote:
Great question. I have an idea about maybe giving him a crystallizing buckler. The giant shield right now is really crowding his visual real estate and making the hammer really awkward. Awkward in the way Sejuani's shield was making her feel. I have this crazy idea of a small shield on his arm growing crystal and shattering. Sort of like.. applying Lissandra-tech to it. No idea if it's going to work however.
I would support the hell out of this. That shield was so bulky when paired with the hammer that it was hard to walk around when I cosplayed him...

Zeramus

10-17-2013

I like armor

Nanatsu

10-17-2013

Quote:
Additionally, I add unnecessary armor to EVERYTHING!
Garen's shoulder pads agrees.

Kovah

10-17-2013

Quote:
Great question. I have an idea about maybe giving him a crystallizing buckler. The giant shield right now is really crowding his visual real estate and making the hammer really awkward. Awkward in the way Sejuani's shield was making her feel. I have this crazy idea of a small shield on his arm growing crystal and shattering. Sort of like.. applying Lissandra-tech to it. No idea if it's going to work however.
IronStylus,

PLEASE give Taric a Two Handed Hammer. That would be so freaking cool and I feel like it fits him even better as a paladin to have one. As for the growing crystals, just make his armor grow crystals so when it explodes its a 360 degree explosion from his armor. Now if his W was a cone then it would make more sense for a shield but its not... Plus I think maybe making him a viable top/jungler would be so cool having a 2 handed hammer paladin.