[GUIDE]Scoits's Guide to Ashe - The Lengendary Frost Archer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scoits

12-23-2009

[GUIDE]Scoits's Guide to Ashe - The Lengendary Frost Archer

Find it at below link!

http://forums.lol-europe.com/showthread.php?t=7933

wildfire393

12-23-2009

Hm... a few comments:

1) Offensive mastery is very mediocre. I would suggest putting two more points in Sorcery instead, for slightly more Volley/ECA.
2) Why do you go 9 utility without any level 3 Utility skills? Put your 9th point into Utility Mastery for better use of the Golem/Lizard buffs.
3) Armor Pen quints do more damage output than Critdamage Quints, even with 100% crit rate.
4) Flat Mana regen runes are better on Ashe than scaling ones. You only really have mana issues early, lategame you have more innate mana regen plus easy access to Golem Buff.

Benoit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2009

Good guide overall.
It's the most detailed Ashe guide ever written, every noob Ashe should read it.

edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire393 View Post
1) Offensive mastery is very mediocre. I would suggest putting two more points in Sorcery instead, for slightly more Volley/ECA.
2) Why do you go 9 utility without any level 3 Utility skills? Put your 9th point into Utility Mastery for better use of the Golem/Lizard buffs.
3) Armor Pen quints do more damage output than Critdamage Quints, even with 100% crit rate.
4) Flat Mana regen runes are better on Ashe than scaling ones. You only really have mana issues early, lategame you have more innate mana regen plus easy access to Golem Buff.

1) 2 points in sorcery is mediocre too...
2)Personally, I go only 8 points in utility (for the 4/4 Awerness)
3)I'm not sure about that one, maths please?
4) Flat mana regen is the worst rune of the store.... after level 4 you get a better regen with per/level runes lol.
Plus, I never had mana issue using Catalyst the protector. Also, Ashe should never use Golem, a lot of your teamate need it. If you want something get Lizard.

About runes, Clarities rune are primary Seal. It might be good to look it up.

By going glyph clarities and seal furor you get: 12.96 mana regen at lvl 18 + 7.83 crit damage
By going seal clarities and glyph furor you get: 16.2 mana regen at lvl 18 + 5.58 crit damage

So you have to choose between: +3 mana regen/5sec at lvl 18 VS +2% crit damage

Scoits

12-26-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben0it View Post
Good guide overall.
It's the most detailed Ashe guide ever written, every noob Ashe should read it.

edit:

1) 2 points in sorcery is mediocre too...
2)Personally, I go only 8 points in utility (for the 4/4 Awerness)
3)I'm not sure about that one, maths please?
4) Flat mana regen is the worst rune of the store.... after level 4 you get a better regen with per/level runes lol.
Plus, I never had mana issue using Catalyst the protector. Also, Ashe should never use Golem, a lot of your teamate need it. If you want something get Lizard.

About runes, Clarities rune are primary Seal. It might be good to look it up.

By going glyph clarities and seal furor you get: 12.96 mana regen at lvl 18 + 7.83 crit damage
By going seal clarities and glyph furor you get: 16.2 mana regen at lvl 18 + 5.58 crit damage

So you have to choose between: +3 mana regen/5sec at lvl 18 VS +2% crit damage
Like he said Bumping this one for the ashe lovers!

Scoits

01-07-2010

The ashe guide has been moved to leaguecraft:

http://www.leaguecraft.com/strategie...LeagueCraft%21