Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch Unsuccessful, Copying Stops at 75%

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyrranha

12-15-2010

Quote:
MjrToland:
I haven't downloaded anything for the game extra, but this error is still occuring.
Same here. And still no help. I am unamused. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Pyrranha

12-16-2010

Keeping this thread alive.

CaliberK7

12-16-2010

im having the same problem too! at 75% it screws.
please help someone im a new player and just want some help!
Thnx

Arimidex

12-16-2010

Still can't play. I haven't downloaded any custom skins, maps, files, anything. It just doesn't want to work.

Real pro.

CaliberK7

12-16-2010

HEY EVERYONE!
it just worked!
i went to control panel then add/remove programs then just uninstalled league of legends then i just reinstalled it and it worked!
hope u guys have the same solution as me GOOD LUCK

Pyrranha

12-16-2010

Quote:
MjrToland:
i tried a full uninstall/reinstall and that didn't work.
CaliberK7, your solution is appreciated but doesn't seem to be working for everyone. I am currently uncertain if this is a computer-related problem or an issue on Riot's end; I feel like it might be both.

MjrToland

12-17-2010

Still not working. The launcher tried re-patching and downloading and it still didn't work.

Ultharin

12-17-2010

Quote:
MjrToland:
Still not working. The launcher tried re-patching and downloading and it still didn't work.

if your file got corrupted the patcher is too stupid to be able to fix it. you should get the file from another computer which has a working copy of LoL.

be it air, game or other